Barry Coverdale Publish time 2024-8-5 02:22

The smallest and most beautiful SPA and afternoon tea in Boracay is here!

Boracay is an island in the central Philippines. The entire island is only seven kilometers long, but it has a four-kilometer-long white sand beach, known as the "finest beach in the world". The white sand beach, blue water, and warm sunshine make Boracay a famous resort. This small island has a typical tropical marine climate. The island is summer all year round, with an average temperature between 23 and 36 degrees Celsius. You can swim happily in the sea at any time.

There is a little story, which was caused by Boracay. I went to Boracay with my bestie many years ago. At that time, I was still a landlubber. Because I was afraid of water, I didn't learn to swim and had no desire to learn. I was holding a swimming ring and soaking in the extremely clear sea. My bestie's boss suddenly said: "You can't swim, what are you doing in Boracay?" After returning from Boracay, I gritted my teeth and hired a private instructor. A friend encouraged me and said that if you want to learn to swim, please watch Yang Liping's stage play "Peacock" in ten days. So I held my breath and choked on water every day, while chanting "Peacock Peacock, Boracay Boracay", and learned breaststroke.

Many years later, I returned to the Philippines and Boracay. Those vague memories began to wake up. The flaming clouds, the sunset, the Mango Shake, and the innocent me. Boracay is very suitable for independent travel and vacation. Because the island is too small, you won't get lost. The blue sea, blue sky, white sand, coconut trees... tourists from all over the world spend long days on the beach.

The difference between traveling and vacationing lies in the rhythm. Sleep until you wake up naturally, have a leisurely breakfast, and then stroll around casually, without looking at the time or remembering what day it is. It is a pity to come to Boracay without experiencing the massage and the sunset on Boracay. Here are two niche private routes recommended to you. If you have ever experienced them, you will definitely remember them like me.

1. Look at the sea and do a full body essential oil massage

Massages can be found everywhere on the four-kilometer-long beach of Boracay. The most cost-effective ones are the local women who provide massage services to tourists on the beach. You can enjoy an extremely professional Filipino massage for one hour for 350 pesos. There are also many such simple massage places on the beach, and you don’t have to queue up. It’s just that there are people coming and going during the day and there is noisy music at night. The overall experience is average. Just because it’s cheap, equivalent to one-sixth of the price in China, I go there for a massage when I have nothing to do.

Here I recommend the SPA at NAMI Hotel. The place to enjoy the SPA is a small pavilion with a sea view, and the selling point is the environment. The SPA at NAMI Hotel has a sea view SPA room for two people, with no partition in the middle, which is more suitable for couples, but you need to make a reservation in advance by email. Because the scenery is so amazing, it is said that it is difficult to make a reservation now.

The most basic SPA here only costs 950 pesos per person, one hour with essential oil massage, no service charge, no surcharge, and a symbolic tip can be given after the massage. The price-performance ratio is really high, and the masseur's technique is also very good.

The SPA is a semi-outdoor space. You can smell the flowers and hear the waves. You will be in a hypnotic state before the treatment begins. By the end, you can no longer feel your body, only the gentle fingers of the masseur

When I wanted to post these photos on WeChat Moments, our local friend A LING joked: Oh, let NAMI go! So I laughed.

2. Afternoon tea at West Bay Hotel watching the sunset

The sunset in Boracay is very famous because the probability of seeing the burning clouds is very high. The western coastline is long and unobstructed. In the sunset, the blue sailboats come and go, which is very beautiful. The beaches of Boracay are divided into three areas: S1, S2, and S3. But no matter which beach you are on, as long as the weather is fine, you can see the beautiful sunset. "Beautiful to tears" can no longer describe the sunset in Boracay.

But what I want to share with you here is Boracay West Cove, a very niche place to watch the sunset. Boracay West Cove Resort is located along the coastline, less than a five-minute walk from Diniwid Beach and only a ten-minute drive from the famous White Beach.

This hotel can be booked on Booking or Agoda, and the cheapest is 5,000 Philippine pesos per night. When I first saw West Cove, I thought that if I had the chance, I must stay here for two nights, and not go anywhere else, just stay in the hotel.

That day, I had afternoon tea at the seaside restaurant of Xiwan Hotel and waited for the sunset. Although there was no sunset that day, it was already very beautiful in my memory.

Going down the stairs, you need to walk a lot of steps to reach the afternoon tea restaurant. The white curtains dance with the wind, and the sunlight gradually becomes gentle and golden. The restaurant here is like a mushroom growing out of the sea, very magical.

This is a long springboard that extends out of the restaurant, which is very suitable for posing. When waiting for the sunset, this has become a popular check-in spot. However, sitting on it is still a little scary, for fear that if my feet slip, I will fall more than ten meters into the sea. Although there are no sharks, falling from such a height, I guess I will be so scared that I will even forget the breaststroke posture~

Eating delicious sandwiches, drinking a glass of mango smoothie, and watching the sunset, such afternoon tea is only 600 Philippine pesos, which is really good.

Boracay West Cove is very close to the NAMI Hotel where I had a massage in the afternoon. Find an afternoon, do a beautiful SPA, then walk here, have a drink, sit lazily, and wait for the sunset. This is the most beautiful and niche enjoyment in Boracay. Such a good place, I wonder if I should let you know? Or should I hide it secretly?

Pages: [1]
View full version: The smallest and most beautiful SPA and afternoon tea in Boracay is here!