May Trollpoe Publish time 2024-8-6 02:53

Creampie on Twitter Chiang Mai part-time girl, her vagina is so tight

I met a very nice woman on Twitter, who left a very good impression on me. Since then, I often browse Twitter to look for girls, and this time I made an appointment with a part-time girl. I searched for the Twitter user in Thai “#รับงานเชียงใหม่ (taking jobs in Chiang Mai), #นัดเย็ดเชียงใหม่ (private meeting in Chiang Mai)” on Twitter, and finally found a woman who seemed good. I sent her a private message to ask for her LINE number, and got her photos, service content and price. She was slim and asked for 900 baht (room fee was paid separately), which I fully accepted and made an appointment with her.+

On the morning of the meeting, I contacted her via LINE. I originally wanted to meet at 2 pm, but the lady suggested meeting at 10 am. I had nothing to do in the morning, so I agreed. The lady specified the hourly room Ratree Hotel. I went to the hourly room to check in first. There are two types of rooms: blue iron door 140 baht; green iron door 160 baht. I chose the 160 baht room. After entering the room, I contacted the lady via LINE and told her the room number. The lady came 30 minutes later. When I asked her the reason, she said that she had just washed her hair and it was not dry, so she was late. It is very common for Thai people to be late for dates. I have long been used to it.

After paying 900 baht, the lady motioned me to take a shower. I had already taken a shower before coming, so I simply washed my lower body and lay on the bed. The lady took off her clothes and went to the shower room. Usually, the photos of women on LINE are processed by beauty, but this lady is not. Whether it is age, face, or body shape, the person and the photo are almost the same. In less than 3 minutes, the lady finished the shower. She came straight to the bed, I hugged the lady tightly and began to kiss her ears and neck with my tongue; the lady held my little brother and played with it. Then, I licked her breasts and stroked her breasts while touching her private parts with my other hand. The lady moaned and gradually secret fluid oozed out. My tongue went down all the way and began to lick her vagina. Soon, the lady sat up and began to blow without a condom, with great skill.

The little brother became energetic and arrogant. The lady asked me, "I don't care. Do you like to wear a condom?" Usually I usually wear a condom when I work, but today I was confused by the lady in front of me and decided to fight without a condom. After the normal position, I found that the lady's lower body was very narrow and completely undeveloped, so I had to push slowly. Despite this, the lady's face still showed a distortion. It became a side position. After a lot of tossing, it seemed that I was about to surrender. I asked the lady if I could shoot inside her. The lady nodded and said yes. I completely let myself go and shot inside her. Afterwards, the lady claimed that her physique was the type that was difficult to get pregnant, and it seemed that she did not even take contraceptive pills today. The two of them kept hugging each other, and they went to the shower room to wash after a few minutes. After each other put on their clothes, the lady left the room first, and I left later.

The air conditioner was on indoors, and the room was cool. As soon as I came outside, a wave of heat surrounded my body, and with the sun's radiation, I felt itchy all over my body. This experience made me realize that daytime is the best time for men and women to have sex. When the sun is shining outside and the battle is going on indoors, both men and women will get the maximum indescribable pleasure and satisfaction.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Creampie on Twitter Chiang Mai part-time girl, her vagina is so tight