Simon Wells Publish time 2024-5-19 23:50

A super detailed travel diary of a post-90s girl’s free trip to the Philippines (mainly including transportation)

In fact, I wrote this thing entirely for the purpose of recalling and preventing Alzheimer's disease. I went out for a while and came back a few months ago. I'm thinking of writing a travel diary. . . Why is it a post -90s girl, because the three girls in one play, which adds up to the 90 -year -old hahahahahahaha, I have seen the opportunity and the place where I travel. . It's easy to choose no matter what, after all, the other two people don't have to worry much. (Actually, I just went with myself without thinking... I didn’t care about anything and complained about them:) Of course, it’s very pleasant to go out with your good friends! Happiness that cannot be matched by a partner (hahahaha))

Try to write a simple version, because island travel is actually very simple and has many similarities. As long as you pay attention to the transportation, it doesn’t matter. The first independent trip may take half a year to prepare. Before going on your own Samui has been done intermittently in a week (if you don’t have a guide, please feel free to ask), so pack up and prepare, and go with you ┏ (゜ω゜)=☞

Then I want to comment on the Philippines, the beach scum, fruits and seafood Of course, it's possible that we didn't find the right place. The sea water is really good. I've seen the most cost-effective ones in Southeast Asia. Of course, it's still not as good as those in sacks or Seychelles, but it's already very clean. You can come with the certification, it’s very cost-effective! ! As shown in the picture, taken with mobile phone, no filter. The writing is a bit messy, and it’s all your own judgment, so don’t blame it.

They are probably all of this color, very beautiful

Cost per person : Air ticket Shenzhen-Cebu-Hangzhou (AirAsia double open flight 948 including tax) + local accommodation, transportation, food and drink, the total cost is 2900, because we depart from Zhengzhou, plus domestic air tickets, the total cost is almost 5000 per person, for reference only.

Visa: If you hold a US visa, you can stay in the Philippines for 7 days. I found out later that the specific procedures should not be complicated (for details, please see Qiong Travel Guide, etc.), but entering and exiting the Philippines The customs are simply the strictest I have ever seen in Southeast Asia. They are extremely strict. . You can still apply for a visa on Taobao. If you don’t provide proof of assets, it costs 250 per person, which takes about 5 working days. It is very fast. It is recommended to apply 15-20 days in advance.

Phone Card: Purchased on Taobao, there are many types of packages. Many people choose unlimited data but it is not necessary. We chose the 2GB, 7-day package. , 17 yuan. I wanted to buy additional data if it was not enough, but I didn’t use it up at all. Because the signal on the island was very poor, I basically used the hotel’s WiFi. Many people said that 711 can recharge, maybe because the places we went to were very remote. , I have only seen one 711, so there is no way to verify it. After all, we only saw the Chinese on the fourth day. . . . . .

Travel time: Because of the time of the other two beautiful girls, 7D6N (some people say that August and September are the rainy season, but they don’t care, it turns out that it is really the case) , sometimes it rains all day, but we are relatively lucky that it starts raining in the evening, so we can do our homework in advance)

Local currency: Peso, the exchange rate is about 1:13, I calculated it based on 13, it is still my old method, withdraw money from local ATM, no When I went to the bank to change money, I was not sure to prepare some US dollars. The exchange rate was not bad. Let me briefly talk about ATMs. Some ATMs have a maximum single transaction of 10,000 pesos, and some are 20,000 pesos. No matter how much, the Philippines now charges a handling fee of 250 pesos. Once I encountered When it reaches 200 pesos, it has generally been changed to 250 pesos. The bank card I use is Hua Xia Bank (it seems that except for diamonds, the handling fee is no longer waived now), but compared to the four major banks, the handling fee is still very cheap, 12 yuan per time. Inquiry costs 2 yuan (the inquiry function is basically unnecessary and can be done online)

Immigration and Exit Card: I am a little confused about this. Is it issued on the plane? It seems to be a photocopy. It can also be found at the airport after you get off the plane, but you have to write it on the plane as well. It seems that it doesn’t matter if you don’t finish it, so we didn’t finish it. However, when you left the airport, there was a page handed out on the plane that the airport staff had to recycle. , it seems useless, I posted what I found on Qionyou for your reference. Regardless of whether it is useful or not, there is not much difference in the entry form. .

Accommodation: You can refer to my previous For a list of websites about free travel in Thailand, click here and add an Airbnb. We stayed in a total of 3 hotels, none of which are Internet celebrity hotels (I personally hate the so-called Internet celebrity hotels). There are good and bad ones, so I won’t recommend them. , in a word, money is the best guide.

Language: Due to colonization or other reasons, the locals can still communicate in English, so don't worry, body language is also fine.

Luggage: Refer to what I wrote before, click me, in the end you will always find that you brought a lot of things you don’t need hahahaha, girls’ facial mask You have to bring something with you because there is nothing for sale (compared to Thailand and the Philippines, why is it so inconvenient??). You also have to bring something with aloe vera gel, as it will cause sunburn. I have never had rough skin before, but I actually shed it in the Philippines? ! In addition, if you don’t wear sunscreen, lipstick, etc. when going to sea, it will cause great harm or even death to corals and other marine life. Photo software is so developed, let’s go to the sea. . No one can tell who is who, or wear sun protection clothing, and more importantly, shoes. . I don't care about it every time, because it's just used as a foot massage, and many people get scratches. It's best to buy one.

The following is the itinerary list:

D1: Shenzhen-Cebu-Duma: combined vehicle and ship transportation, basically on the road all day, have dinner in Duma in the evening, and then go to Daoyin (Mistake Hotel) Booking is cheap, but a blessing in disguise)

D2: One-day trip to APO Island, a blessing in disguise hotel, the pier is next to the hotel, 5 minutes walk from the beach, stay in Duma

D3: Duma-Siquijor, eat and drink In a daze, I stayed in Siquijor

D4: One-day tour of Siquijor Island, wonderful day I rented 3 little boys to play with me for a day for 300 pesos (I will talk about it later), I My favorite island is so beautiful even on a cloudy day.

D5: Siquijor-Bohol (Panglao Beach), book a one-day trip to the beach for the next day, walk to Alona Beach

D6: One-day trip to Balicasa, the virgin island, stay in Bohol

D7: Mint-Cebu-Hangzhou, wander around and return to China.

Well, because the Philippines is an island country, island hopping requires taking a boat. Island hopping is basically the choice. Many people will choose to sign up for a one-day tour. After all, it saves worry. But I am the kind of person who never looks back. In addition, there is also the question of how to choose, such as Sunilon Mobo Oslo, etc. It all depends on personal preference. Of course, I don’t like their so-called whale shark watching project. Artificial breeding is also a kind of harm. Here is a map.

Ferry tickets: It's very simple. Basically, you choose the oceanjet ticket. I bought the ticket on Taobao, so I won't post the link. Just search it. There is, and the timetable is also very clear, but when buying tickets on Taobao, you only have air-conditioned cabins and business class options, and there are no non-air-conditioned cabins (the top floor has no air conditioning, but the scenery is great, the sea breeze is not too hot), and some people in the guide said to buy tickets on the spot. It's not easy, personally it seems very easy.However, the price is almost the same when buying online, so it’s okay. You need to print out the e-ticket and go to the window to exchange the ticket, which is also very convenient. Note, there is no ferry ticket from Cebu to Skijord. So our first day's itinerary was very hard, just to avoid going back, we arranged it like Cebu-Duma-Skihol-Bohol-Cebu.

If you don’t show off now, when will you wait? !

The pig girl born in the 90s in Zhenlou:)

D1: Shenzhen to Cebu, red-eye flight, luckily we are young hahaha, we started the 4 days after getting off the plane A journey without seeing the Chinese. .

I arrived in Cebu around 6 o'clock, and the flight time was about 3 hours. I basically didn't sleep much. I don't know why Mao is so strict when entering customs. Two things are more important: ATM withdrawals and taxis. Look for ATMs. To be legal, just support UnionPay. If you want to take a taxi, you will benefit from the power of netizens. Let me tell you. Many guides say that white and yellow rentals are legal. Everyone has their own opinions, so I suggest you take the next oneGrab's taxi-hailing software is a bit like Didi. You can choose to pay in cash or by swiping a card. You can choose cash, or you can choose a car model, which is fairer and more convenient. We took a taxi to Cebu South Bus Terminal and it cost 440 pesos including bridge tolls and so on. Normally it would cost around 300 pesos because there was a huge traffic jam that day. .

It’s about 9:30 when you arrive at the bus station. Someone will ask you where you are going. It’s very convenient. There are many buses visually. I have also done this online. This is also the part I am most worried about. I personally tested it. It can be directly transported by car and ship. You don’t need to arrive at a station, tutu to the dock and then transfer to another ship. It is very convenient. Just tell me that you are going to Dumaguete. Don’t worry. If so, you can ask the staff if the ferry ticket is included. If you are a student and bring your student ID, it will be more discounted, about 200 per person? I forgot, you can bargain anyway, the deal for the three of us was 990 including ferry tickets, which saved time and money, it was perfect! The journey took about 5 hours, which was completely acceptable. There were not many people on the bus, it was quite clean, and I basically slept the whole way.

Originally, I thought I would drop people off at Sibulan Pier directly after arriving in Duma, but in the end I drove to the city instead. . It really shouldn’t be too convenient, because I don’t understand the language and the map. I used Google Maps to see where the locals get off. The three of us were ready to get off at any time. Finally, we stopped at the entrance of Silliman University, where we got off. When I was making a guide, I found that many well-ranked restaurants are nearby, a 5-minute walk, and finally I chose Jo's chicken for dinner. It has local characteristics, and they are all fried. . . The light taste will make you not used to Filipino food. We have lost weight since we came back and eat big fish and meat every day hahaha

There is just a chicken at the door. It is not particularly good or bad. 3 stars

Because the hotel we booked is very far away, but we are completely ignorant. . . After asking several Tutu cars, no one could find one. Because the oil could not drive that far, we began to worry. Fortunately, there were a few kind people and the information I temporarily found on the Internet. It can be considered a solution. If you also If you have booked Allura Resort Dive & Spa , please listen to me carefully. If not, you can skip it. By the way, the price of tutu cars in Duma is basically around 50-100 pesos. Depending on the distance, you can bargain. Be sure to remember to bargain. There may be too many rich people:)

How to get to the Allura Resort Dive & Spa hotel from downtown Duma: Take a tutu (80 pesos) to Ceres Liner Terminal and bring the hotel order to work The staff will guide you to get in the car, and they will park the car when you are almost there (similar to waving and stopping). When you arrive at Malatapay, the journey takes about half an hour and costs 50 pesos per person. You can get off the car and walk through a forest path to get there. It is quite It's remote, but we like this hotel very much. It has an infinity swimming pool, favorable prices, considerate service, delicious food, and most importantly, no Chinese can understand what we say. . On the second night, there were only three of us left in the hotel. It was a pleasure to sit on the beach until early in the morning, drink and sing:)

We also saw the red moon that we had never seen before, just like the sun on a white night. . .

D2: A one-day trip to APO Island. I asked the hotel in advance how to get to the pier. It was very close by accident. It took about 5 minutes to walk and passed the beach. It was very convenient. If you sign up for a one-day tour by yourself, there will be a car that will pick you up and drop you off in downtown Duma. You don’t need to look at the following. If you want to save money and increase your travel experience, you can look at the following travel methods. The price of a one-day tour on Taobao is It was about 400 RMB. If we went by ourselves, the three of us would have spent 300 to 400 RMB, saving almost 1,000 RMB.

If you live in downtown Duma, then go to Ceres Liner Terminal and take a bus. The air-conditioned bus costs 50 pesos. The tutu bus without air conditioning costs 27 pesos and it will stop when you wave (I found out later). Take Malatapay and tell the driver. If you want to go to Apo Island, they will pull you to an interface and just walk in. I didn’t take pictures borrowed from netizens.

Go straight in and you will find the ferry office at the pier

We are also here, it seems to be just a contracting point, the price is not bad

But let’s talk first, here is a chartered boat trip. A boat costs 3,000 pesos (about RMB 360). A crab boat can seat 6 people, and you can join the boat by yourself. We started early, and there were only three of us together. Yes, after I asked, a few Japanese students happened to be doing research and chatting. Two Americans came to tell me about boat sharing. When I heard it, it was ok. It was great. The departure cost was 600 pesos per person. The return time was about 3:30. , maybe in advance, after all, APO is so primitive, one day is enough. Make your own decision on whether to sign up for a one-day tour with a local travel agency in Duma. Personally, I feel that the local prices are better than those on Taobao. Mint will talk about it later, and I will post a cheaper method from a Qiongyou netizen. I have no experience, so it is for reference only. .

If you want to save money, you can wait for the big ship at the pier. The outbound trip is 130P per person and the return trip is 100P per person, which means the waiting time for the boat will be longer. Sharing a boat is more expensive, 2000P for 4 people and 3000P for 8 people. The last boat return to Apo Island is at 16:00, so the boat may not leave if the departure time exceeds 14:30.

There is not much to say about APO Island. The sea water is clean, the beach is very thick, and there are basically dead corals. Lunch is nothing, but it is very primitive, and the folk customs are so simple. You can go deep diving and snorkeling. We chose snorkeling. , life jackets and snorkeling equipment are 100 pesos per person, and there is a special place to look at bags for 300 pesos. If you hire a coach, it is 300 pesos. We found that it is useless after we hired one, but safety comes first when going out. There is an island entry fee of 100 pesos per person, so there is nothing to spend money on. There are so many turtles! Saw four or five in the morning. . Perfect! And the photo is very clear, it’s huge! The water quality is great!

We didn’t have much choice for lunch because it was so original. . We wandered around the island with nothing to do, and found a place selling fried chicken and barbecue. Hahaha, we got interested. It was very cheap. The skewers cost basically 10 pesos, and the taste was quite good. Then I ate super delicious ice cream in front of the elementary school! ! Each one costs 6 pesos and comes in mango, coconut and chocolate flavors. We each ate two. . It feels like I'm competing with elementary school students for food, hahaha, but it's really delicious. . Real ingredients for less than a dollar. .

Just an ice cream, which looks a bit indecent. . But it’s so delicious! !

This is the place where you can take photos at the payment office on the island

It’s a completely farmhouse barbecue, the people are very nice and the taste is good

We almost spent 3 days there We were summoned back at 10:00, and there were still no Chinese people the whole time. . When we arrived at the pier, there should be a vegetable market in a village nearby. Many vegetable sellers were closing their stalls. We rented a car and went to another slightly larger market to buy food. . The result is still an overestimation of their economic level. . . We had no choice but to buy some small pot dishes that we liked to eat later. They were sold by portions and were very similar to our box lunches. They just separated the dishes and tasted delicious. Many people greeted us along the way and we bought them. After ordering wine and food, we went back to the hotel and went kayaking, hahahaha, and then sat until midnight watching the moon, listening to music and drinking. .

You can see APO Island opposite the hotel beach

D3: We all had diarrhea when we woke up. . . I couldn’t find the medicine I brought with me (you know how girls are always misplaced). I couldn’t ask the hotel if they had any anti-diarrheal medicine, but it turned out there was. They said it was because they drank cold beer. . It seems that many people do this? As a result, after taking the anti-diarrheal medicine he gave me, I became constipated. Hahahahaha: (

I stopped a car on the road and took a ride that locals can take without air conditioning. It cost 27 pesos to go to downtown Duma. , you can get off at any time. We got off the bus and went to the supermarket to buy some things for Siquijor. We also took money for lunch. We took a tutu to the pier to take a boat. It was OK to exchange the boat ticket. We had to pay the dock tax. There is also a luggage tax, and it seems that you can bargain (I saw someone bargaining later...) It takes about 2 hours to get to Xi Island, so you can take a rest, but it will rain heavily when you arrive

!

The boat schedule taken at Sibulan Pier is for reference only

It started to rain heavily as soon as we left the pier, and the tutu at the door was also asking for 400 pesos. Later, my friend went out and used her beauty to find a car for 150 pesos. It seemed that the charge was high for people with luggage? I went to the hotel to find a restaurant that seemed to be affordable, if I like drinking. Please look at the picture below, red horse, I fainted after three bottles, it’s so exciting!

This is the product, there are large bottles and small bottles, and there is a small bottle return fee of 10 pesos? ?

The consumption level is not bad, a meal costs more than 100 yuan with drinks

The dogs here are very friendly, but it is not recommended to get close to them because they have infectious diseases and small bugs. Safety comes first, but it feels really harmonious. A dog came to see us two nights ago. The B&B we booked on Airbnb opened directly to the sea.

D4: This. One day is the most exciting day for me! Unfortunately, the weather was not good. It started to rain slowly at 3 or 4 in the afternoon, and then it turned into a heavy rain. Hahaha, I will post it. Let everyone know what is fun.

We lived near San Juan and walked in the direction of Xiaoyu Banyan Tree

We got up early and rented a motorcycle at the hotel,<span style. ="font-weight: bold;">Please note that renting a motorcycle here requires a driver's license. Please bring it with you! Otherwise, it will be very troublesome and you will be fined. The price is 300 pesos per vehicle. I My favorite motorcycle... Hahaha, it was really fun~ I kept riding along the road and saw the Shell Museum. We are all people who like to visit museums. It was very, very interesting. (It was still a small pot! The food was so delicious and I forgot to take a picture of the shake. It was right at the entrance of one of the waterfalls.) Something interesting happened at the first waterfall. Out of nowhere, three locals asked to play with us. We were confused. Sorry, their English was not good, so we said OK, and they stayed with us for a whole day. Without them, I wouldn’t have jumped on the 10-meter platform (someone said 7 meters?) They were responsible for our safety on motorcycles. Thank you very much!

We met three little guys here, probably for tips or something, and they also did rattan diving

Under the fish and banyan tree, the entrance fee is 20 pesos, which is quite cheap. You can sit for a while and eat some dead skinned horses. Here are my two favorite projects, the cane diving at Milk Lake and the high platform diving at Saladong Beach! ! You won't regret it at all! !

This is it! There are two levels, high and low, great! We played three or four times

50 pesos per person, you can jump as long as you like, life jackets are 100 pesos per person, safety is the priority for those who are not good at swimming, the three little guys were very responsible and helped us record videos and take photos, and later let us ride Fighting in the water on their necks. . It was a blast to play! ! I need to remind everyone that it is recommended to wear a bikini underneath, and then get dry clothes and bath towels from the hotel. The place to change clothes is very primitive. . . It's basically a piece of cloth. . . There is no need to worry about safety issues. There is a life jacket. I am not afraid of a 10-meter swimming pool. It was silly and bold. I was really happy. Later, I even did the splits hahahaha. I felt like I could have fun all day long! ! Will come again~~

This beach is awesome! This was taken on a cloudy day, it’s simply

perfect. . . . . . . . . . . Simply heavenly!

Friends who like excitement must not miss it, I highly recommend it to you! It was cloudy and drizzling when we went, so I jumped twice at the 10-meter level because I am such a watery person. . Hahaha, luckily my friend bought an armband before the trip. If Xiaohei didn't follow me, I would definitely not jump. It's so scary. My legs are shaking when I stand on it. Most of the time I just take a photo. We left and met a couple of lesbians from Luoyang. The girl also wore our armbands and danced. . Then the little guy who led me pulled me to encourage me and danced with him once. My friend, haha, didn’t record it. The second time, the double dance was not allowed. Maybe it’s not safe? I closed my eyes, held my nose, and jumped again. As a result, my butt fell into the water. . . It still hurt the next day, hahahaha, but I was really happy. The other two gay friends were too scared and didn’t jump. Now they regret it after coming back. . If anything encouraged me, it was a cloud on the beach. If I was scared, I fell into the water before I had time to be afraid. I really regretted that I should have jumped again! ! Later I went swimming in the sea, and the rain was so heavy that I hit my face. It was the first time I played in the sea when it rained, and I will never forget it.

Xiao Hei’s hands were numb while riding the motorcycle. This is where we happened to rest. I love Siquijor very much and want to go there again!

In the evening we were thinking about how to thank them and treated them to a big meal. My friend took pictures, it was like a whole table. There was also karaoke, and they even sang a lot of English songs with us. Ge Hahaha was very happy. In fact, the meal cost four to five hundred yuan, but they had a great time eating. One of the boys ate 4 bowls of rice. . . The three of them ate to the end. . . . . . . . After sending us back, each person gave them 100 pesos. They looked at us in surprise, thinking that they would not give us money. The three of us went back happily. It was so simple. The above is our 100 pesos (13 quick RMB) The story of renting a little boy to play with for a day, I have never seen it in any guide. Hahahahahaha, it is really a great experience! !

D5: I was reluctant to leave. After checking out, I went to the pier to take a boat to Bohol Island. It should be noted that there are two piers in Siquijor, one docking with Duma and the other docking with Bohol Island. ,One ​​is Siquijor Port, which is where you go from Siquijor to Duma; the other is Larena Port, where you are going from Bohol to Siquijor and back. Be sure to check the dock listed on your ticket!

Be sure to pay attention, otherwise you will be in trouble

Get there early for lunch, there is also a supermarket prince, buy some things, because the Chinese I met at the B&B before told me We have nothing in Mint and even a bowl of instant noodles is so expensive, which scares us. . It was later confirmed that maybe she went to a fake Bohol Island? ! The boat trip takes about 2 hours, you can arrange it by yourself. I like to schedule the boat ride around 1-3 o'clock, because the sun is relatively strong at that time. I try to arrive around 3 o'clock so that I don't miss out on fun. It's pretty good. Yeah, it’s just a personal habit.

Modern style tutu cars, many of them are very nice, it seems like 150 pesos to go to the beach, I can’t remember

When we arrived at Mint, we went to the hotel. Because we booked late, there weren’t many choices, but we chose a good one because there was a lot of wine to drink, hahahahaha, and the boss was pretty nice, American? forgotten. . I just remember that there are many types of wine. . It's a bit far to walk to the beach, maybe 10 minutes. The hotel name is posted for your reference: Alona Pawikan

It is actually a commercial street, which is quite primitive compared to Phuket. . There are many restaurants suitable for young couples

Lying on the beach is the best. Buying some fruits and drinking some wine is very comfortable

While lying down, many people come to sell you. . It’s just a bit annoying, out of sight, out of mind. Then let me talk about the one-day trip. Because we have limited time, we were very confused between the one-day trip to Tarsier Chocolate Mountain and the one-day island hopping trip. Later, we unified it. Let’s go. The island is still mainly on the beach, so I chose a very enthusiastic guy, who kept holding my hand and it was very embarrassing==. In the end, I chose a one-day trip to Balicasa, the virgin island, and also took a deep diving experience. The price seemed to be 2,700 pesos in total. I was too lazy to keep track of it and forgot about it later. . Anyway, it’s cheap. Compared to Taobao’s RMB 300-400 per capita, it’s a very favorable price. Meals are not included, but all transportation and a deep dive experience are included. Dinner is still a small pot dish, and I finally have photos for everyone. . Probably just to introduce it, of course I ate more than this. . . There are really few local vegetables! ! Of course the evening was spent drinking, drinking and drinking. . . I was almost late the next day hahahaha

Dinner is probably a small pot dish like this, served in a plate, affordable and suitable for our taste, there is also soup, and grilled chicken is good

Drinking is very expensive. . . There is also billiards to play

D6: We have to go to the beach at 6 o'clock in the morning. I drank too much in the evening. I only got up through perseverance. . You can’t count on the other two people! I got up and quickly packed up and went to the pier. This time I learned a lesson and put my swimsuit on, which made it easier. There are local breads sold at the pier, so I didn’t get seasick after eating a little. The main reason for watching the dolphins early in the morning was. . Of course I saw it, but it’s a pity that I didn’t take a photo. The water quality of the deep diving is also great, and it is completely worth the price. Remember, it was 1,500 RMB when diving in the sack, but it might only be one or two hundred here? However, the equipment is a bit rudimentary, but regardless of the price, it’s always good to try it. Again, the Philippine test is great!

My favorite picture during deep diving, the pinnacle of photography technology hahahaha

I saw two turtles at once, the local little Hei said we are so lucky, maybe it’s hard to see?

Photographed by deep diving

The sea water is like this, and I feel very happy when I see it. .

This is the real virgin island. I read the post that there are fake ones. .

It is completely a shoal. We were stranded several times when we went to the island. The guide mentioned that Virgin Island will be closed for a while, so we are lucky

We will be back around 3pm in the afternoon. , because I woke up at around 5 o'clock in the morning and was hungover, I went to sleep on the beach after lunch. . . I was blowing the sea breeze and listening to songs, but when I came back, I found that it was quite dark, hahahaha, but it was not worth it! Originally, I didn't care much about my skin color. I thought I would sleep for about an hour, but I was woken up by two cute little things. The Chinese hot-raised ones who come here to work as chefs are so cute!

The smaller one. . . It’s only 50 RMB, but it seems so lively!

There is no doubt that I still drank alcohol in the evening. . . I bought small pot dishes and roasted chicken, and bought red horse from the convenience store. The three of them listened to music, drank until the sky was dark, and danced hahahahaha. The video was really unbearable to watch. . I don’t know what the 50-year-old’s expression will be like when he sees it?

D7: I went to Cebu and took a plane back home because of drinking. . . I didn't catch the boat in the morning because I had a flight at around 7pm. I was thinking of going to Cebu to visit a church or something, but the boat didn't catch up. . If you buy a ticket online and miss the boat due to various reasons, don’t be nervous. You can change your ticket. We changed our ticket to Cebu for 100 pesos per person. Just change the boat. The boat ride took about 1 hour, and when I arrived I wanted to visit the church, but it turned out. . . There are only taxis in Cebu, not tutu cars. But we met a little girl on the road who snatched our luggage? ? I was so frightened that I even encountered a homeless man to borrow fire. . So we decided to go to the airport as soon as possible. . . So as not to cause any trouble again when I return to my country. . . I had small pot dishes for lunch! They all taste almost the same.

This is the last meal, it’s still all meat. . .

As a reminder, there is a departure tax to be collected at the airport, which seems to be 900 pesos? I can't remember clearly. . . Prepare to pay 1,000. The duty-free shop at the airport is quite small, and with the US dollar settlement, the US dollar exchange rate was so high at that time, so Burger King was the answer for dinner. The plane took off early and the trip ended.

I am very happy to travel. I can still travel as well as I did when I was 20 at the age of 30. I can do the things I like with the friends I like and avoid reality. After all, it is so difficult for everyone to spend time together. , the first time I went on a trip with my friends, and I hope it can continue like this. After I came back, I occasionally laughed out loud when I thought of many of the clips. This travel diary is written for you who need it, and also for myself. This is a perfect memory. Hope it helps you. Thanks.

Pages: [1]
View full version: A super detailed travel diary of a post-90s girl’s free trip to the Philippines (mainly including transportation)