Leona Susanna Publish time 2024-8-7 00:05

Island Hotel SPA Massage Club, Jeju Island Aboriginal thatched house decoration style

After four consecutive days of traveling, we were really tired today. Just after eating good abalone, we went to the SPA club of the Island Hotel in Zhongwen Cave for a massage. This SPA is in the Seas Resort. As soon as we got off the car, we were amazed by the beauty in front of us. This hotel is so beautiful, close to the beach, and I immediately took out my camera to take pictures.

Island Hotel SPA
Address: 2563-1, Jungmun-dong, Seogwipo City
Tel: 064-738-4144

The guest rooms here are Jeju traditional Korean houses converted into guest rooms and hotels, which are the thatched houses that the aborigines of Jeju Island used to live in. They are particularly beautiful in the lush greenery. They are built by the sea, and you can enjoy the beautiful sea as soon as you go out. It is especially suitable for vacation. I found that it is also very good to stay here next time. You can directly come to the hotel for a day trip. Before it opened, this place was used as the main location for the "Secret Garden" starring Hyun Bin and Ha Ji-won. Have you seen this drama?

This SPA is not very big. After entering, we first changed into the SPA clothes. There are lockers for clothes in the dressing room. When we came out, the masseur had already prepared the foot washing water and brewed tea. Then we sat in a row in the prepared foot basins to soak our feet. There must be essential oils in it. The water was slightly reddish, like the color of wine.

After the masseur wiped our feet, he arranged us in pairs to go to two rooms. The rooms were small and exquisite. Let's lie on the bed and enjoy. To be honest, the massage in this shop is more comfortable than all the massages I have had in Thailand. First of all, the massage bed is warm. As a patient with rhinitis, I felt the kindness from all over the world as soon as I lay down. The technician was afraid that I would be cold and asked me if I wanted to turn off the air conditioner. It was so considerate.

Because I had several massages in Thailand that made me cramp, maybe because of the hot weather in Thailand, the air conditioner or electric fan is usually turned on in the massage room, and the bed is not heated, so other people may not feel it, but I have allergic rhinitis, and I sneeze when there is a little wind, and I feel cold easily. So I love the warm bed of this SPA, give it 100 points.

Secondly, the hands of the technicians in this SPA are relatively softer. I don’t know if I’m unlucky or what, but I’ve had many massages in Thailand, and the hands of all of them were rough, so I guess Thai technicians don’t take good care of their hands. Anyway, the technicians in this SPA really have good hands, soft and smooth skin, and they feel really good to touch. Hehe.

Finally, it's the massage technique. The movements seem gentle or difficult, but she can control the strength just right. I won't feel that it's too light and ineffective, nor will I feel that her hands are too heavy and too sore. I can feel the fatigue in my body disappearing little by little, and I feel refreshed after 70 minutes of massage. It's not like in China, where it's one or two hours, but here it's 70 minutes and the price is 70,000 won, which is relatively expensive, but I think the effect is worth it.

After the SPA, all the fatigue from the whole trip disappeared, and the whole person was refreshed. After coming out, we took some photos in the garden. My friends sighed that they must stay here next time they come to Jeju Island. Not only does it have a good sea view, but it also has a super comfortable SPA. Next time, we will try its skin care and essential oil massage. Those who haven't booked a hotel yet can consider this place~!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Island Hotel SPA Massage Club, Jeju Island Aboriginal thatched house decoration style