Elaine Hodgson Publish time 2024-8-7 00:19

Vanilla Garden Western Restaurant🎨, good environment, delicious food, you can play on the swing

For the last meal on Jeju Island, I chose Vanilla Home. I love this western restaurant very much. It is located next to the coastal road. First of all, the architecture of this restaurant is already a beautiful scenery, right? I found that there are many stand-alone restaurants in the lush greenery of Jeju Island, and this one is particularly stylish, with a good environment, delicious dishes, and thoughtful service. I think it should be popular with young people. If you bring your children, you can let them play in the small grass yard of the restaurant. There is a swing that children like most in the yard, and adults can choose to sit on the sofa to chat and take pictures. This is the most perfect holiday style in summer.

Vanilla Garden
Address: 2807-5, Sinyan-ri, Yawol-eup, Jeju City
Tel: 064-799-8804

This is the last article of the food guide of Jeju Island. The finale has its own charm. Let's post some pictures of the environment inside and outside the restaurant. What do you think? How can you not love such a beautiful restaurant in summer? Eating in such a restaurant will make you feel very good, relaxed and enjoyable. Unlike the general high-end Western restaurants, which require you to be polite at every turn, this restaurant is more friendly and casual.

We ordered set meal A, 55,000 won, which was reasonably matched and more cost-effective. When this tower-style handmade burger came out, the four of us adults were all wowed, and the children next to us instantly became curious babies, so I highly recommend this place if you bring children to Jeju Island. This big burger is really huge and shocking. At that time, I thought, it is so tall, and each layer has different things. How can I eat it? It turns out that they have to process it on the spot, put it down, cut it, cut it, and it becomes another shape. It is indeed easier to eat with a fork. Let me tell you, everything on the plate is delicious.

The dishes were served quickly. Every dish in this set meal was good-looking and tasty. With such a good environment, the four of us took the time to eat here again before leaving Jeju Island. The steak was very fresh and delicious, and the prawns were very delicious. The pasta was also unique. The white one was milky and light; the seafood one was a little spicy, which suited my taste. After eating, I drank several mouthfuls of soup, which was very good.

The drinks are also very beautiful, aren't they? We randomly ordered four different ones, and everyone said that theirs was the best. It seems that every drink is really delicious, haha. If I have time, I will sort out some practical tips and some Jeju Island scenery photos for you based on your concerns. I hope this is not a pit, you know what I mean, hehe, good night~!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Vanilla Garden Western Restaurant🎨, good environment, delicious food, you can play on the swing