Chad Richardson Publish time 2024-8-10 22:35

I'M Onsen Spa in Manila - Give Yourself the Most Intimate Gift

Give yourself the gift of relaxation at I'M Onsen Spa in Manila. Experience unique treatments at the Philippines' first bathhouse spa and soak in the warm hot springs. Boost your well-being with sauna and steam rooms, and end your spa experience with a delicious buffet.

Take a weekend break and treat yourself to a relaxing hot spring and spa experience at I'M Onsen Spa, Manila's bathhouse-style spa. I'M Onsen Spa offers luxurious spa treatments in a tranquil and comfortable environment with luxurious spa facilities, allowing you to fully experience world-class Japanese hot springs. There are also saunas, steam rooms, and professional natural herbal essential oils to make your vacation a wonderful and healthy one. Enjoy spa and hot springs to relax your body and mind. Choose a 60- or 90-minute treatment experience, both of which use top-notch therapies and unique techniques to fully relax, focus on rest and rejuvenate, and end with a delicious buffet!

Pages: [1]
View full version: I'M Onsen Spa in Manila - Give Yourself the Most Intimate Gift