Colbert Harrison Publish time 2024-8-10 22:52

Hua Hin, Thailand, a seriously underestimated niche seaside city ️

It's a pity not to see the sea when you come to Bangkok. If you want to experience a niche and special place not far from Bangkok, I actually recommend the small city of Hua Hin. I have been to Hua Hin twice. It is quiet, beautiful and a little simple... It feels different from most seaside cities in Thailand.

The first time I came here, I had no experience and randomly booked a hotel that was not by the sea and had no private beach, which greatly reduced the experience. I passed by the public beach area of ​​Hua Hin Hilton Hotel and sat for an afternoon, secretly telling myself that I must stay here next time I come!

Reasons:
1. The hotel has its own beach area, by the sea, and you can go swimming at the beach at any time.
2. Excellent location! It is in the center of the business district. It is 500 meters away from Hua Hin Night Market and 800 meters away from Hua Hin Railway Station. You can easily play on foot.
3. With the blessing of a big brand, the hotel hardware is beautiful. Although it is a bit old, it is well maintained. The outdoor swimming pool is very beautiful during the day and night! The supporting facilities are complete and the service is good!
4. Excellent value for money! About 2,000 baht a night, I once thought I was wrong.

Eat:
The cost of eating in Hua Hin is lower than that in Bangkok. There are several restaurants worth mentioning.
1. KO Mark has a good environment and good service. It closes at 4-5 pm.
2. Night Market: The one with the sign "Delicious and Cheap". The boss is talkative and enthusiastic. The seafood is fresh and generous.
3. Night Market: The papaya and durian at the fruit stall are cheap and delicious. A large piece costs 40 yuan, which is too much to eat!
There are many large and small coffee shops in Hua Hin. Friends who have plenty of time can spend a few more days here to experience life. If you like to eat croissants, you can sit in the HOC store. The semi-open baking room is not bad.

Play:
Because this is my second time in Hua Hin, I didn't go to the more popular Santorini, Mianyang Farm, and Love and Hope Palace this time. Tourists with children can go there to play. My focus is to lie down, watch the sea, swim, eat at the night market, and take a walk to the station. If you are interested, you can also ride a white horse on the beach, which is also quite photogenic. (Attached is a picture of Hua Hin riding a horse N years ago)

Others:
There is a small alley in Hua Hin that focuses on bar nightlife at night. There are some services you know. If there are children, it is recommended to take a detour if it is not appropriate.

Transportation:
It is recommended to use Grab to take a taxi. The average cost per person is about 100 yuan, which saves time and is easy

Pages: [1]
View full version: Hua Hin, Thailand, a seriously underestimated niche seaside city ️