Maxine Charles Publish time 2024-8-12 02:34

Quấn ăn ngon, a popular restaurant in Hanoi, with a great reputation for Vietnamese cuisine

A restaurant that will never disappoint you! This restaurant is very big and the environment is also very good! A relatively famous Vietnamese restaurant, this restaurant with a good reputation in Vietnam has it all! ! It provides a variety of traditional Vietnamese food, and the traditional decoration in the store is very distinctive!

Picture 1 and the location are the address of this restaurant. You will know this place if you show it to a driver in Hanoi. It is also very close to Hoan Kiem Lake. Everything is delicious, especially this pineapple fried rice. It doesn't look very good, but you will be surprised after eating it.

This crab is a very famous big crab in Vietnam, and I think that roasted pigeon is the best in Hanoi! I don't know what kind of fish that fish is. I ate a plate of it myself, hahahaha, there is no need to introduce Vietnamese spring rolls, it is a must-eat, and there is also white-cut chicken here! It's a pity that I can only pass the nine-square grid! I also ate it with a five-star recommendation index!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Quấn ăn ngon, a popular restaurant in Hanoi, with a great reputation for Vietnamese cuisine