Kirk Marshall Publish time 2024-8-12 02:32

Busan's five Michelin restaurants are recommended for your gourmet travel

I visited five Michelin restaurants at once. I will go to Busan soon and eat a round. The picture and text don't match. I didn't take pictures of people while eating and drinking.

📍Shachuan Tangfan

The Bib Gourmand recommended pork soup rice is a local old restaurant that is very popular with locals. The white-cut meat cooked with a unique method has a moderate fat-to-lean ratio, and it is soft and tender with a bite. Even the pork belly has a smooth texture. What surprised me most was the blood sausage, which had no terrible smell at all and was delicious without sauce!

📍Chef Gon

Hidden near Jagalchi Market, it became a Michelin-selected restaurant less than a year after opening. Chef Gon uses French techniques to present the creative and delicious Korean food, and is very particular about the sauce. The Chef Gon Special set meal includes nine dishes. Fresh ingredients are selected every day at Jagalchi Market. The portions are so large that even a whole baseball team can come without worrying about not being full!

📍Yeonyang BBQ Beef Busan Home

A well-known authentic BBQ restaurant in Busan. Many Korean stars, including Hyun Bin, have visited it. It is the first Michelin-selected restaurant in Busan. Different from the sweet style of Seoul barbecue, Yanyang BBQ beef uses cow tenderloin, soy sauce and garlic as the base, and is first cooked. When served, it will be grilled by Ah Ju Ma at the table. It is sweet and juicy, and you can taste the flavor of the beef itself. It is paired with a table full of side dishes. It is really delicious!

📍Beef Gonggan

With high-quality Korean beef as the theme, it selects local ingredients from Busan and creates Fine Dining in Haeundae. The atmosphere and meal presentation are amazing. It became a Michelin-selected restaurant less than two years after opening. The 10-course set menu left me with endless praise. The most impressive thing was the seemingly inconspicuous buckwheat noodles. The noodles were carefully selected from the famous noodle shop in Gwipo. The sauce was mixed with sesame oil, seaweed, and mentaiko, and the seaweed and matcha powder were sprinkled on top. The mouth was full of fragrance, and the texture of the noodles was also very moderate. It was so restrained but could achieve a perfect balance with each other!

📍 Jinxiu Pufferfish

A 50-year-old traditional pufferfish restaurant, the original Jinxiu Pufferfish soup cooked in a traditional stone pot, the Haeundae main store was included in the Busan Michelin selected restaurant. The Puffer Sashimi Lunch Course is priced at 50,000 Korean Won and includes 10 dishes, including puffer salad, sashimi, chilled puffer with chili sauce, braised puffer, deep-fried puffer, puffer soup in clay pot and dessert. The puffer flavor is brought out in a completely different way of cooking, and almost every dish is full of surprises.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Busan's five Michelin restaurants are recommended for your gourmet travel