Armstrong Betsy Publish time 2024-5-19 23:53

Don’t come to Sheraton Cebu. I’m afraid if you stay here for another half month, 90% of the guests are Koreans.

The Sheraton, which will open in 2022, is located in the north of Mactan Island, Cebu, 20 minutes from the airport. The hotel arrangement is 1,400p. It is recommended to use Grab to hail a taxi at the airport for 300p+

You have to go through the security check before entering the hotel, which is reassuring in terms of safety. Entering the door is a characteristic promenade, which is full of magnificence. You can enjoy the dazzling sea view immediately after checking in. You can sign up for water sports in the lobby. The price is too expensive and is not recommended. There is an introduction from M family members at the front desk, but the front desk will only mention it casually without introducing much. Of course, members can receive points and have discounts. I still recommend it to all my friends~

Each room type has a balcony, and sea view rooms are highly recommended. The Junior Suite I booked was lucky enough to be upgraded to the Executive Suite, which is super spacious! The floor is on the 18th floor, with a panoramic view of the beautiful and clean coastline‼ ️‼ ️The only drawback is that the balcony is too small. Chocolate, dried mango and nuts will be delivered every day ~ It is recommended for couples to stay in the honeymoon room, with the bathtub next to the window

The buffet restaurant 5 Cien provides meals in the morning, lunch and evening. The terrace dining is relatively hot, but the view is superb. International meals are provided, with a wide variety (the kimchi crepe with honey sauce for breakfast was strange). Buhi's unique cave design bar is right next to the swimming pool. After swimming, you can change clothes and sit outside to enjoy the sunset. Happy hours offer buy one get one free drinks and are open until 10pm. It has a more atmospheric feel at night! In addition, there is a Japanese-Peruvian restaurant called Dip, which is full of luxury, while the spa is less cost-effective~

The hotel has two tiered swimming pools, where you can play water basketball and volleyball. The waiters will deliver fruits from time to time, which is considerate. There are ball games, chess and other games on the outdoor lawn for leisure and entertainment. There are children's areas both indoors and in the pool.

The beach scenery is super beautiful, but the sand is not fine and there are many broken shells, so you must wear shoes! (The room is equipped with flip-flop rubber slippers, which comes in handy). The sea water is very clear and you can snorkel. Sun, beach, sound of waves, cocktails, a pleasant afternoon is perfect to spend here

The surrounding area of the hotel is not a busy area, so you need to take a car to go out, but the nearby businesses basically provide pick-up and drop-off services. Internet celebrity stores Morning Glory and Red Crab are very close. Room service is available 24 hours a day, and you can also order takeout to the hotel. Traveling is nothing more than changing a place to sleep, but it is more important to be able to relax and feel stable and comfortable at the same time ~

Pages: [1]
View full version: Don’t come to Sheraton Cebu. I’m afraid if you stay here for another half month, 90% of the guests are Koreans.