Selena Joshua Publish time 2024-8-14 03:48

Tokyo Shinjuku District Hyakunincho street prostitute, FuFu Hotel 15,000 yen sex

In Hyakunin-cho, Shinjuku, Tokyo, there are often streetwalkers. There are both Japanese locals and foreign women. This time I went to the field to conduct an investigation. I arrived at the streetwalker activity area of ​​Hyakunin-cho at around 9 o'clock on weekdays. In front of the hotel Petit Bali Garden Shin-Okubo, I met two streetwalkers. Both of them are South Americans. One of them (tall) is about 25-29 years old and has a good figure. The other lady is about 35 years old and has an extroverted personality. I went up to talk to them. They quoted 20,000 yen. Seeing that I shook my head, they immediately reduced the price to 15,000 yen. It seems that it can be cheaper. I still have an investigation task, so I didn't negotiate further.

Near the FuFu Hotel, I met a Southeast Asian lady. She took the initiative to talk to me. Lady: "Hello!" Me: "How much?" Lady: "How much do you want to pay?" Seeing that I hesitated, the lady suggested 5,000 yen for a blow job in the corner of the parking lot. The temperature that night was about 6℃. It was too challenging to receive service naked outdoors, so I turned and left. Soon, another lady greeted me.

This is a white lady, she is tall, big and imposing. She quoted 15,000 yen, and the service includes blowjob and sex. Next, I met several more ladies, both Japanese and Russian whites.

"The Current Situation of Streetwalkers in Hyakunin-cho, Shinjuku District" (July 2024)

Ethnicity of the ladies: Japanese, South American, Southeast Asian, Russian;
Number of ladies: about 15;
Age of the ladies: 25-45 years old, the average age is older;
Level of the ladies: average;
Price: 5,000 yen for blowjob, 15,000 yen for sex (negotiable).
Pages: [1]
View full version: Tokyo Shinjuku District Hyakunincho street prostitute, FuFu Hotel 15,000 yen sex