Dominic Sophy Publish time 2024-8-14 04:28

Busan brothel group playing moon hole🛏️, 160,000 won and a pure girl to have sex

I finally started my trip to Korea again and set foot on the sacred land of Busan. I took the subway at 8pm and got off at Jagalchi Station and exited from Exit 1. When I approached the brothel street, I found that there was no light in the store and the whole area looked like a ghost town. Is it closed? I suddenly felt uneasy. Soon, I found some madams. One of them came up to me and said hello, "Is it you? Long time no see." I looked carefully and found that she was a madam I knew. This madam was very trustworthy, and the girls under her were not bad. I followed her to her brothel. The curtains of the brothel were drawn and the glass of the sliding door was gray. The madam opened the sliding door and let me in.

There were 3 girls in the house. I chose a girl who looked very innocent and asked for 1 hour of service for 160,000 Won. I went to the sex room with the girl. The room was 10 square meters, with a bed, shower and toilet, as well as a TV and refrigerator. The room was very clean and tidy. After the lady took a shower, I entered the shower room and the lady temporarily left the room. Later, the lady explained that the shop stipulated that the lady could not stay alone in the room when the guests were taking a shower. It seems that this move should be to avoid unnecessary disputes between the guests and the lady over personal property.

After I finished washing, the lady returned to the room and the two of us went to bed and started fighting. The lady began to lick my upper body like an ant climbing a tree; then she gave me a blow job without a condom. I was not idle either, and I touched the lady all over and touched her randomly. After the foreplay, we got to the point. The lady put on a condom in the woman-on-top position, and her movements were wild and exaggerated. My little brother was greatly shocked and could explode at any time. I quickly changed to the normal position, licking my breasts while sprinting. The lady's expression was lewd and she kept making seductive moans. Soon, my little brother reached his limit, and I no longer controlled it and fired. A very strong shot.

Afterwards, the lady continued to chat with me. According to the lady, there are now 13 brothels operating normally here; during the epidemic, although customers rarely go out for drinks and meals, they often come here to consume. The lady is friendly and has excellent service. Two days later, I came to the store again and had sex with her. I stayed in Busan for 7 days and had sex with 2 ladies 4 times in total.

The current situation of brothel groups in Busan playing in Woldong

Number of shops in operation: 13;
Price: 80,000 Won for 30 minutes, 160,000 Won for 1 hour;
Level of the ladies: Although the average age is high, they have a good figure, fair skin, and a beautiful and lovely face;
Number of ladies: There are 30-40 people in the entire area;
Shop facilities: clean and tidy;
Overall: Recommended for use.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Busan brothel group playing moon hole🛏️, 160,000 won and a pure girl to have sex