Bradley Childe Publish time 2024-8-14 23:08

Hanoi, Vietnam Euvi Spa hair wash, Ha Noi Old Quarter Spa body massage

I went to wash my hair and have a massage because after these two things, I had to take a sleeper bus from Hanoi to Sapa. Hanoi in late December and early January was cool in the morning and evening, but it was hot and sunny at noon. After a day's journey, I would definitely be sweaty and sticky. I really couldn't just take a sleeper bus or train like this... So I specially arranged a hair wash and massage in the itinerary.

The amazing thing is that although it was very hot at noon, there were still many people on the road wearing down jackets and wool hats, which I sincerely admired. Pay attention to the store's business hours. If you walk, you can also pay attention to the distance between the store and the bus station/train station. You can't sweat again on the way to the station~

Hair washing

The Vietnamese hair washing shop 30 Shine is famous for its full head-to-toe service (many people recommend it), but it only accepts male customers >< Most women, whether they have long or short hair, need a hair washing rrr!

So where should girls go? ! Here are two methods:

▪ Open the map on your phone and search: Hair Salon / Spa
▪ Check the menu of the roadside spa store to see if there is a "Shampoo & Blow" item

The price of hair washing in each store is about 100K – 200K. If it only says Shampoo, you can also ask if it has Blow! Here are the spa stores I went to for hair washing:

⩥ Shop name: Euvi Spa & Massage
⩥ Link: Google
⩥ Price: Wash + Blow Dry 150K
⩥ Time: About 30 – 40 minutes (hair should be long enough to reach the armpits, blow dry until 70% dry)

The store has two stores. The store on the right is supposed to be a spa. I was taken to the third or fourth floor on the left to have my hair washed. The lighting was dim. The shop assistant who washed my hair had my nails done. Long nails are okay (the nails should be at least one centimeter longer than the edge of the finger), but the whole process was just rubbing my scalp with my nails >< I don’t know if it was the sound of bubbles or the nails. The sound of rubbing the scalp is quite painful anyway. I have to endure the language barrier~ Fortunately, the water temperature is comfortable. I washed my hair twice + conditioned my hair, and had a small scalp massage. The hair washing process is similar to washing my hair in Taiwan, but the technique feels different. When I blow dry my hair, I probably blow it. It stops after seven minutes of drying. If you want to be fully dry, remember to tell the store clerk!

massage

Walking on the road in the old city, there will often be shop assistants shouting at tourists without soul or enthusiasm: "Massage~ Massage~" (Massage~ Massage~). When you are tired of walking, you can choose a pedicure at any time. Massage, if you want a full-body massage, it’s better to find a store with high reviews!

▪ Open the map on your phone and search for: Spa
▪ If you see a spa sign on the roadside, go in.

I don’t think some of the full body massages in Hanoi are cheaper, but it’s still worth it to relax after your trip! Some spas even have Happy Hour in the morning. You can check and make reservations on the official website of each store. It is also a kind of enjoyment to start a massage early in the morning! If you search more diligently, you can still find treasure stores!

I chose to get a full body massage before taking the sleeper bus because I could take a shower afterward! You can change your clothes while carrying your luggage, and you don’t have to worry about rushing back to the hotel to pick up your luggage. I packed the clothes I wanted to change into a bag in advance instead of opening my suitcase and rummaging through it in the store. After all, I was a bit shy about opening my suitcase in public. Although I had prepared in advance, since it was my first time doing this, I was still a little in a hurry. I only took pictures of the footbath area and forgot to take pictures of the rest (I regretted it).

⩥ Store name: Ha Noi Old Quarter Spa
⩥ Link: Official website, Google
⩥ Plan: Century Package (This plan is no longer available)
⩥ Time: 2 hours
⩥ Price: 890K
⩥Proposal content:
– Full body oil pressure massage 60min
– Full body exfoliation (green tea/coffee) + full body care 30 minutes
– Facial massage treatment 30min
– Tea and snacks

When you arrive at the store, you will first fill in the information to confirm the areas you want to massage more or not, and the massage strength. After the end, you can drink tea and fill in your rating feedback.

Facial massage care

Simple facial cleansing and maintenance, gentle massage, after playing outside for a day, I washed my hair in another room before, and I feel much more comfortable after washing my face here.

Full body oil pressure massage

As a person who is afraid of pain, I chose the lightest force. The whole process was very comfortable. The masseur would confirm again whether the force needed to be adjusted. In the end, I fell asleep lightly.

Full body exfoliation + maintenance

I chose coffee. Since the crushed coffee beans are rubbed directly on the skin, I really thought I was going to have three layers of skin peeled off. After the exfoliation, my body and massage bed were full of coffee particles. The masseur will treat you. Go take a shower first, tidy up when you come back, then lie back and continue taking care of yourself. The small disadvantage is that you have to walk to the bathroom outside to take a shower. There is no independent bathroom. Coffee grains will fall out as you walk. You can just walk along the coffee grains back to the place where you just massaged (?). The hot water on your body is like making coffee. The whole room is filled with the aroma of coffee, which makes people very relaxed. Although the bathroom space is small and difficult to move around, at least I can take a shower (happy)

There were no broken skin or bruises after the treatment, and the skin was really smooth. For those who are afraid of pain, it is recommended to choose a milder green tea exfoliation, although this way you won’t smell the coffee fragrance when you take a shower (is this the point?) . Highly recommend this spa to everyone who wants a massage. The environment is comfortable, the music is soft, the service staff is friendly, and the price is relatively cheap. You can make a reservation through the store's official website first. The store will then send an email to confirm that the reservation is successful. If you don't receive the email, you can ask If you want to change the time or cancel, remember to inform the store in advance! You don’t need to leave a tip after the end, but if you really need to tip, they will take it~

Notice

When making an appointment, you should pay attention to whether there is still travel after the massage. If you are like me and want to take a sleeper: if you want to leave the store and go to the station at 21:00, then your spa treatment time is best estimated at 20: 30 is over! Because it may not start on time, if you have to take a shower or change clothes after the end, it will take time. Remember to reserve a buffer time for yourself.

I don’t know if there is a full head-to-toe service for girls like 30 Shine in North Vietnam. If there is, you are welcome to share it!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Hanoi, Vietnam Euvi Spa hair wash, Ha Noi Old Quarter Spa body massage