Benedict Boswell Publish time 2024-8-14 22:37

I’M Onsen Spa, the most popular Japanese shiatsu massage in Manila

There are endless types of massages in the Philippines, and there is always one that suits you This shop is in im hotel, together with the previous jellyfish bar, you can check in together

Name: I’M Onsen Spa,
Address: ‘M Hotel, UG Floor, Makati Avenue Corner, Kalayaan Ave, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila

Most people know this spa because it has a birdcage floating sofa, with an infinity pool underneath, directly facing the street view, which is definitely a must-have for photos! As soon as you enter the door, you will see all kinds of muji aromatherapy machines, which makes you feel classy and of course the price is also high The starting price is 1500p, and the buffet with meals is 100p more. They provide Japanese food and a full range of services, such as acupressure massage, exfoliation, facial care, foot massage, etc.

After payment, you will change into a yukata and a bracelet. The most amazing thing is that they provide longan and red date tea, which is too Chinese After the massage, it is the meal session. The food is just so-so, rich but average. Basically, after the massage, everyone went to the swimming pool to take crazy photos

Pages: [1]
View full version: I’M Onsen Spa, the most popular Japanese shiatsu massage in Manila