Michell Ralph Publish time 2024-8-14 22:45

Hua Hin Santorini Paradise, the Greek Orient, a great place to spend your leisure time

Hua Hin basically has chartered cars. We called a taxi directly from the hotel and visited several nearby attractions.

If there are women and children who love taking photos in your group, you must bring them to this attraction, Santorini Paradise. The tickets are not expensive. I remember they cost dozens of yuan. It also includes a children's entertainment project. If adults don't want to play, they can give it to the children.

Basically, there are scenery everywhere, and every detail is worth taking pictures. You must dress beautifully and waste your mobile phone memory. Just take pictures. There are many choices for children, including a small Ferris wheel, shooting, space balls and the like.

There are many small shops inside, some of which are original designs and not expensive. My child chose a lot of small gifts here for his classmates. I bought some body lotions with a unique Thai flavor. I remember it was mangosteen flavor, which was very special.

The bathroom inside is also very creatively designed. I never thought I would take pictures in the bathroom, but I completed my first time in my life here. I remember it was a cute place with a fountain in the middle and many birds as decorations. There are several restaurants with different flavors and the prices are very affordable, similar to other places in Hua Hin.

When I came to Hua Hin, I studied the guide and looked at other places. In addition, the hotel we stayed in was also of this style, so I almost didn't come here. As a result, adults and children thought it was good. The main reasons are

1. The place is not big and very leisurely
2. High appearance
3. Thailand is hot, and there are small shops everywhere here where you can take a rest when it's hot.
4. When you are a child

Overall, it is a place to spend time leisurely, and there are many locals here.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Hua Hin Santorini Paradise, the Greek Orient, a great place to spend your leisure time