Elsie Harrington Publish time 2024-8-17 15:32

Banyan Tree Resort Bali🕵️, do you want to experience the feeling of having sex in the primeval forest?

Who knew?! When I went on vacation in Bali, I accidentally stayed in the best hotel! Banyan Tree Resort is a "doorless, windowless, wallless" hotel. I had sex with my boyfriend here, but I was worried about being seen by others, and it was so exciting. It was really great to live here, just like living in the forest. Go to Bali for vacation, don't consider the price, just go to Banyan Tree Resort!
-
🏨Banyan Tree Resort Bali
📍The hotel is hidden in the primeval dense forest, surrounded by seven peaks, and the Ayung River flows slowly beside it, forming a beautiful natural picture. It is about 40 minutes' drive from Ubud Palace, and the transportation is very convenient. By the way, feel the breath of nature!
-
🔴Hotel name: Banyan Tree Resort Bali
🔵Hotel location: Banjar Selat, Buahan Kaja, Payangan, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
-
Unique design and rooms The resort has only 16 villas, and the design concept is "unbounded, unlimited". There are 8 rainforest poolside pavilions, 3 Buahan Valley poolside pavilions and 5 riverside jungle poolside pavilions. Each room has a 180° panoramic view, and you can experience close contact with nature, bathe in the forest, look up at the stars at night, and enjoy a healing experience that blends with nature!
-
Rich supporting facilities and catering The hotel advocates purity, naturalness, and pollution-free. 70% of the ingredients come from its own vegetable garden or local farms, and promotes a "zero waste menu" and an open kitchen system. Guests can enter and exit the kitchen freely and experience food making in person. In the evening, you can also go to the hotel bar to taste iconic cocktails and enjoy live music performances!
-
🌈 Hotel Featured Activities
Private waterfall hiking activity: The hotel has a private small waterfall called Jampuhan, which is only open to hotel guests. Under the guidance of the hotel's outdoor experts, we hiked down along the gravel road, which required a round trip of 6 kilometers.
-
🕯️ Night firefly cruise activity: The hotel's own rice fields, with cultivated land and no chemical pesticides, attract fireflies to come and watch. Follow the hotel's outdoor experience experts to look for stars in the rice fields at night.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Banyan Tree Resort Bali🕵️, do you want to experience the feeling of having sex in the primeval forest?