Penelope Hal Publish time 2024-8-17 14:49

Daluman Villas, Villa Vilah, Alamanda Lovina Resort Bali Pool Hotel Reviews

Let's talk about the super cost-effective hotels in Seminyak, Penida, and Lovina

When planning a trip to Bali, I found that most of the accommodations were villas, almost all of which had swimming pools. The rooms either had gardens or private swimming pools. The common point was that they were all unreasonably cheap (I guess other Southeast Asian countries are similar). I only shared a few of the ones I stayed in this time. I guess there are countless similar ones.

🖍️Selection criteria
①Booking score ≥ 8.5
②Browse the hotels with high scores to know the approximate price range of local hotels, determine the budget, and then filter the price range.
②Open the reviews and select the scores from low to high. You can quickly understand the main areas of negative reviews. If you care, avoid thunder
③Choose a few hotels with OK prices and scores, and choose the ones closest to the city.

P1-P4
📍Seminyak
100 US dollars/night
Stay in them all! This hotel is excellent in all aspects. There are many high-end hotels in Seminyak. We were also tempted by potato head, but we finally chose this one. We made the right choice! It can't be compared with luxury hotels, but I didn't feel any shortcomings after staying here. The hotel is a straight road with the same doors on both sides of the road. P2 is the door of our villa. Entering is the living room + swimming pool. The bedroom and bathroom are large and comfortable.

P5-P7
📍Penida 【Villa Vilah】
40 USD/night
Look at the picture and the price. Not much to say, feel free to check in. The food is the top 2 of this trip

P8-P14
📍Lovina 【Alamanda Lovina Resort】
50 USD/night
Stay in Lovina for one night to chase dolphins. Because Lovina is in the northwest corner of Bali, far from the popular town, most of the tourists who stay here are for chasing dolphins, so the room price is low (I guess). This hotel is on the mountain (but not far from the departure port for chasing dolphins), so it is even cheaper.

Cheapness alone is useless. The important thing is that the whole place is like a resort, like an Animal Crossing island! The buildings inside are well-arranged, with steps dividing the areas. Walking from the gate, there are gardens, open yoga classrooms, SPA rooms, residential areas, n swimming pools, and finally the sunken restaurant (there is a full tour video in the previous notes); the gardening management is extremely good, the number of flowers, plants and trees is amazing, but there are no mosquitoes (there are many crawling insects on the ground); I have been lamenting how this environment and this price can make money...

BUT!! I felt a little weird when I entered the room. The mask on the wall (p14) and the decorations on the table all had a bit of weirdness. In addition, we arrived at night and didn’t dare to look at the wall all night.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Daluman Villas, Villa Vilah, Alamanda Lovina Resort Bali Pool Hotel Reviews