Hedda Carter Publish time 2024-8-17 15:20

Taipei | Beitou Lijing Hot Spring♨️ Hotel’s independent hot spring room relieves fatigue

One of the must-do itineraries in Taipei in winter and spring: hot spring bathing. Soaking in hot springs can relieve fatigue from travel, and can also warm up your body if you are afraid of the cold! Hot springs are generally divided into public baths and independent hot springs. If you are shy and want to have a private space, it is recommended to choose an independent hot spring, although it is definitely more expensive.

This time I chose the independent hot spring house of Grandview Hot Spring Hotel in Beitou. It costs TWD2500 for 90 minutes. Just make a reservation on the official website for the date and time. After making a reservation, you can email/F nose information. The hotel needs to take the free shuttle van at the MRT station. Take the MRT red line and get off at Beitou Station! After arriving at the hotel, you can tell the front desk that you need to be picked up after bathing. Shuttle bus to MRT station.

Remember to bring your own swimsuit. If you want to soak naked, you can do it. No one else is watching! Shower gel, hairdryer, shower cap, moisturizing lotion, comb, towel and slippers are all available, so you don’t need to bring your own. The space at Lixi is very comfortable. There are two faucets in the hot spring pool. One is hot spring water with a temperature of about 55 degrees, and the other is ordinary water. If you don't want it to be too hot, you can turn on both faucets at the same time. I turned the hot spring water on to the maximum, and the normal cold water on a small amount, all running at the same time. I soaked for 20 minutes and came up feeling a little dizzy. There was also a simple bed in the room where I could lie down and rest. The free cheese was delicious, and 15 minutes before the reservation ended, the receptionist even called the room to remind us! I will go to this hot spring bath next time I go to Taiwan.

Name: Grandview Hot Spring Hotel Beitou
Address: No. 30, Youya Road, Beitou District, Taipei City 112

Pages: [1]
View full version: Taipei | Beitou Lijing Hot Spring♨️ Hotel’s independent hot spring room relieves fatigue