Marian Pearson Publish time 2024-8-18 00:14

Lan Kwai Fong Boomerang/ Gram, drinking, eating, hookah, KTV, disco, all-round nightlife

I believe that if people who come to Hong Kong want to go to bars and dance at night, they must know Lan Kwai Fong in Central! Today I recommend a place where you can drink, eat, smoke hookah, KTV and dance all at the same time - boomerang / Gram.

At noon and in the evening, it is a restaurant called Gram. I ordered several pasta dishes and they were all delicious. There is also a set meal recommendation. It only costs $4xx per person and you will get 1 starter + 2nd course + main course + dessert!! It also includes caviar angel pasta! Super value! .

After that, it will transform into a nightclub after 10 o'clock! After dinner, you can drink and dance with friends directly! No need to look for a place everywhere! So high! There is also a KTV room. You can come early to sing and smoke hookah first, and then go out to drink, dance and dance! Friends in Hong Kong/visiting Hong Kong must not miss this place!

Nightclub name boomerang/ Gram
Shop 1, LG Floor, LKF Tower, 55 D'Aguilar Street, Central

Pages: [1]
View full version: Lan Kwai Fong Boomerang/ Gram, drinking, eating, hookah, KTV, disco, all-round nightlife