Mona Bartlett Publish time 2024-5-20 04:05

Cebu Internet celebrity restaurant Yue Rongge Pavilion has free pick-up service

I would like to recommend an internet celebrity restaurant in Cebu to everyone.

Yue Rongge

I found this restaurant on Ufos Travel, all of which received five-star reviews, so I tried it with the intention of giving it a try. It’s worth mentioning that this store offers free pick-up service, which is great for lazy and road-crazy people like me! It's driven by a Chinese, and luckily the beautiful Sichuan boss came to pick it up in person. Hahaha... In fact, the store is easy to find. It's just on the side of the road and you need to pass by Jy mall. Just tell the driver "near. AABBQ". Everyone knows it! I really can’t find the location where I can search for it on Dianping. There is also a phone number so easy.

A very stylish restaurant with a high-end interior and a very romantic atmosphere outside. I was chatting with the boss lady. I know that this is a Southeast Asian chain store and it is also an internet celebrity store in Vietnam. I really like the decoration here. It is really suitable for girls who love to take pictures!

Let’s talk about the taste

It’s the same taste as my mother’s when I went into a Sichuan restaurant. I cried when I ate it. What’s worth mentioning is the typhoon shelter-flavored Pipi shrimp. Oh my God, it’s so delicious. I have never seen such big Pipi shrimps before. The taste and the portion are simply amazing! There is also skewered shrimp, which is also the most unique thing I have ever eaten. It is very fragrant and delicious. No wonder it is the main dish. The steamed eel is also very fresh ~ all the seafood is alive and very fresh! I also went to eat their barbecue in the evening. It is the best barbecue in Cebu. Let me mention it again, I have never seen such a handsome chef, Xiao Xianrou, hahaha! I only recommend this place as a place to eat and check out when traveling to Cebu. It is a place where Internet celebrities check in. You must come!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Cebu Internet celebrity restaurant Yue Rongge Pavilion has free pick-up service