Elliot Sophy Publish time 2024-8-18 15:51

Cebu Kamagayan Food Park Night MarketšŸ¤¦, where local delicacies gather

On the last day, I wanted to try the night market food. I breathed in exhaust gas for more than half an hour from SM to IT PARK. I only went to the stalls along the street outside and bought a popular shrimp paste mixed with mango (Figure 2). My God, it was so unpalatable. To say it was unpalatable was a nice word. After eating the first one, I felt that my facial features had never been so entangled... After walking around, there was really nothing to eat and I took a taxi back to the hotel. I didnā€™t expect that she was not far behind the hotel after looking for her thousands of times.

It was so lively, it felt like going from hell to heaven. I wanted to eat too much and could only keep picking what I wanted to eat more. Drinks were one after another, and in the end, my arms and hands were full of bottles and cans. The two of us ate and drank all the way for less than 500 pesos, which was really delicious.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Cebu Kamagayan Food Park Night MarketšŸ¤¦, where local delicacies gather