Bruno Gold Publish time 2024-8-19 02:28

Family Thai Food And Seafood❤️, recommended curry crab and fried fish papaya salad

The name of the restaurant is family Thai food and seafood. It is located in a small alley in the center of Krabi Town. The restaurant is recommended by locals. When two people are very hungry, they go to eat seafood and eat to their heart's content. The price is affordable and the meat is large. It's so delicious! I feel guilty if I don't recommend it. The waiter can speak simple Chinese and English. There are many people in the store.

Curry crab ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
It's delicious, with a lot of meat and a lot of curry paste.

Mussels ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The herbal flavor I ordered doesn't taste weird, and it tastes good when dipped in water. Very Thailand.

Fried fish papaya salad⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The fish is super big, complete and fresh. It feels like it was caught in the nearby sea. It's so delicious, but it has a few big bones.

Cheese scallops ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
are especially delicious when hot. A huge shellfish meat is good when eaten hot. The cheese becomes hard when it cools down.

See the picture for prices. Compared with ordinary seafood, it is cheap and really fresh, with a lot of meat.Supplementary post

Tom Yum Goong ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Who knows that a small portion of more than 20 RMB can buy such a delicious soup, with five big shrimps and squid in it, it's worth it.

Da Pao Rice ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
It's delicious, with more meat than rice, remember to add eggs!

Mantis shrimp ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The peeled mantis shrimp is really cheap compared to the domestic ones, and the portion is not small, with large and small portions to choose from. There is no need to mention this menu to the waiter.

It is worth mentioning that the juices and smoothies in the store are all pure juices, which are refreshing to drink! And the waiters are very enthusiastic and attentive, and they all remember that we have eaten here. I will come again next time I come to Tyrande~

Pages: [1]
View full version: Family Thai Food And Seafood❤️, recommended curry crab and fried fish papaya salad