Verna Hoover Publish time 2024-8-19 01:41

Fake Club The Next Gen in Bangkok🌈, a bar where you can feel the Thai handsome guys

Many people want to experience the handsome Thai guys, so come to this place. One of the most famous handsome guy bars in Bangkok (you know), Fake Club on Ratchada Road. Every night at 11 o'clock, the male models will open the catwalk, and there will be a curtain call at 1 o'clock. These handsome guys are very good-looking, with 6-8 abdominal muscles~ The scale of the curtain call is so large that I can't write it down.

Most of the guests who go there are also handsome guys (you know), and there are relatively few female guests. You can find male models to drink and chat (remember to tip), or you can take a photo to record a male model and ask the bartender to help find someone. As for the others, I won't say anything. If you are interested, you can go and experience it. But the overall safety is very large, the decoration is also very good, the sound and lighting are also good, I personally think it is much better than the Cowboy Street in Silom, and it is more upscale. The Silom side is an alley street store. The older venue feels that the air is not fresh, and the staff is more complicated.

💰Entrance fee is 250 baht per person
🕙It is better to enter at 10:30 pm
🔥There is a fire show at the door before the opening
Bar name: Fake Club The Next Gen
📍Address: Fake Club, Ratchadapisek soi 4

Warm suggestion: It is better to go with more people, it is embarrassing if there are not enough people. If you think it is good, please like and collect it

Pages: [1]
View full version: Fake Club The Next Gen in Bangkok🌈, a bar where you can feel the Thai handsome guys