Camille Madge Publish time 2024-8-19 02:40

Osaka red light district Tobita Shinchi sex guide, enjoy the fun in the restaurant with girls

Tobita Shinchi is the largest former red-light district in Japan. To prevent prostitutes from escaping Tobita Shinchi, where many prostitutes lived and many were in debt, few prostitutes were built around Tobita Shinchi to prevent them from escaping. Those who were able to climb up and escape by themselves were apparently few.

Unlike Yoshiwara, which values ​​tradition and form, the rules of Tobita Shinchi are simple and clear. The system became popular and was known as "Yoshiwara in the East, Tobita Shinchi in the West". Free love immediately after meeting, Tobita Shinchi is a town full of shops called "ryotei". However, no one can prevent customers from having a free love with waiters in restaurants.

This is a rough map of the red light district, but use it as a reference.

Main Street, Recommended Level: ★★★★★
A street where many high-class women gather in Xindi. Among them, the girls in the shop in the middle are of the highest level!

Youth Street, Recommended Level: ★★★★★
It used to be said that the level was higher than the main street, but now the level of the main street is slightly higher. However, there are still girls with high standards, so don't worry.

Daimon Street, Recommended Rank: ★★★★☆
A street bordering other streets. There are also some women whose status is neither higher nor lower than the protagonist and the young man.

Youkai Street (Mature Women Street), Recommended Rank: ★★★☆☆
A group of veterans who have experienced many battles gathered together! I hope everyone can rest assured that there are no women who look like monsters here as imagined by the street name.

Pension Street, Recommended Rank: ★★★☆☆
Maybe the service is better than other streets! ? The ranking has dropped significantly, but not by much.

Vertical Stripes (3), Recommended Rank: ★★☆☆☆
Vertical Stripes (3 lines): Same as the main line, the youth department, and the monster department. Be careful because there are almost no stores at both ends.

The King's Way | 3 Strategies to Conquer the Tobita Shinchi Prostitutes

Appearance should be clean

The restaurants in Tobita Shinchi are all Japanese restaurants, so there are no bathing facilities such as showers. There are public baths and showers nearby, so the minimum etiquette is to be clean before entering the competition. Also, I understand your feelings, but girls shy away from the smell of alcohol. Long and unclean nails are also not popular with girls. You also need to be careful when competing. Prevent bad breath, cut your nails short, and take a shower to keep your body clean. It is best to remove these before entering the competition. Act as a man who looks cleaner than other men. This should leave a better impression on girls.

You should have some room in your mind and wallet

Tobita Shinchi is crowded, and popular girls will soon be followed by other customers. It is also no good to stare at girls walking around in the store. This kid! Make sure there is enough money in your wallet so that you can go to the store as soon as you decide. Try to act like someone who can afford it, not someone who can't.

When you enter a village, you should walk along the village.

People who read this page may already know that Tobita Shinchi has many unique rules. The shop rules are particularly strict on the main street and the seishun street, where there are many pretty girls who ask for short clothes, etc., and men who do not follow the rules will be immediately asked to leave the shop. All the shops in Tobita Shinchi are members of the same union, and in this day and age, information about rejected men can easily spread. Depending on the situation, there is a high probability that you will not be able to play in Tobita. Although this world is a bit unique, you can have fun as long as you follow the rules, so just follow the rules set by the shops and girls. Unfortunately, when I played with men, I could not go to Tobita because of my past ban.

Golden Rule | 3 NG performances of Tobita Shinchi

Peeping Tom

The most eye-catching thing about Tobita Shinchi is that there is a girl sitting at the door of the store. (If it is an ordinary hairdresser and soap, you may choose a girl based on pictures on the Internet or the panel of the store.) The biggest attraction of Tobita Shinchi is that you can actually choose a girl by looking at her face and her atmosphere. Nowadays, in the SNS era, I understand the desire to show off by taking pictures of the city atmosphere and dating girls, but the danger you put the girl in is not just Tobita Shinchi's violation of etiquette. In fact, secretly taking pictures of girls and sharing them online is an infringement of portrait rights, so it is legally impossible. As an adult man, I told myself that it is my hobby to carve happy memories into movies. I hope you keep it. It is rumored that if the voyeur is discovered, he will get involved with a man with a scary look.

Keep walking

An old lady (commonly known as Yari-te-ba) is waiting at the door of the restaurant to solicit customers. When I walked the streets two or three times because I couldn't find a girl, I would sometimes get pecked and asked, "How long are you going to walk, bro?" You can ignore the aunties, but a girl you thought was good the first week might be gone by the second. Trust your instincts and go for it.

Don't follow the rules

It goes without saying, but it's a win-win situation: we pay for a good time, the store and the girls provide the service. Of course, girls have different face shapes, styles, personalities, there are charming girls and salty girls, so there will be compatibility between each other. However, we have ambitions and girls have feelings. Let's meekly follow the prohibited rules. By being considerate of others, a new path may open up. I can't write here what will happen if you deviate too much from the rules. This is an adult game, only gentleman behavior is required.

Fees

General time and fee system is as follows:

15 minutes...11,000 yen
20 minutes...16,000 yen (most popular)
30 minutes...21,000 yen
45 minutes...31,000 yen
60 minutes...41,000 yen

*Add 10,000 yen for every 15 minutes.
*Extension fee is 10,000 yen for 10 minutes and 20,000 yen for 30 minutes.
*Details vary by store, so it is best to ask the store lady for accurate information.

Red Light District Transportation Information:

Address: Sanno 3-chome, Nishinari-ku, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture 〒557-0001
Nearest Station: JR "Tennoji Station", Osaka Metro Midosuji Line/Sakaisuji Line "Dobutsuen-mae Station", Osaka Metro Tanimachi Line "Abeno Station"
Coin Parking: Inside the Tobita Shinchi business premises
Pages: [1]
View full version: Osaka red light district Tobita Shinchi sex guide, enjoy the fun in the restaurant with girls