Abbott Carl Publish time 2024-5-20 04:08

Cebu gourmet restaurants, 10 restaurants that I would recommend after eating for 10 days

Many people say that the Philippines cebu is a food desert, but after eating five meals a day for 10 days, I finally decided on 10 restaurants that I can recommend

1️⃣Buy the seafood yourself and find an OEM to cook it
Location: On the bridge from Bohol to Tagbilaran, there is a seafood market. At 17:30, I went to buy parrot fish, crabs, cuttlefish, and pumpkins, which cost a total of 506p. The restaurant where the food is processed is the barbecue restaurant next to the seafood market. The cost is 456p and the food is very delicious!

2️⃣Paengs Roast Chicken Chain Brand
It is a brand of roast chicken that locals will buy. I buy one almost every day. It looks great with red horse. The saddest thing is that when I came back from diving and went to the store in Alona Beach to buy them, there was not a single one left, and they were all sold out!

3️⃣Thai Lang Thai restaurant, it is considered an internet celebrity restaurant on the street of Alona Beach
There is no other problem except that the food is a little slow, it is clean, the service is good, the dishes are sufficient, the taste is good, and the price is right . Favorite: Beef salad and Gong Xi Fa Cai drink

4️⃣Granda is a restaurant only visited by locals
There are no foreigners, it is a very typical Filipino meal, there are resident singers, and they sang after seeing us there So sweet. I like: Corn rib soup.

5️⃣Olvis is newly opened next to the famous restaurant Sisa
It is very famous on Google, but Xiaohongshu and Dianping have not spread yet. Very delicious, the squid is plump, I recommend this restaurant more than the 4th one! If there is a long queue at Sisa, you can come here. You will not be disappointed. It is a restaurant suitable for eating every day. There are hobbits soliciting business at the door, obviously.

6️⃣Mooka? Maybe that's the name.
Next to Alona Beach Grilled Chicken. The decoration is nice, the food and drinks are very good, not delicious, the price is quite expensive, and the portion is small. The reason why I recommend it is because it has a bit of mosquito repellent under your feet, which is a life saver!

7️⃣For the restaurant at the Lobok River Paddle Board Experience, you can see the notes of the hotel I regretted not staying at before. It belongs to it.
Very delicious, one of the most recommended!

8️⃣tip top
We had brunch, including Filipino, American, Swedish and Korean brunch from various countries. The environment was very good and the taste was good. It is recommended to try boiled eggs there🥚, they are really different from the ones in China, they are waxier and more elastic

9️⃣ This is a roadside stall I ate at in Danao, Bohol. I thought the store was quite dirty at first. The food was slow, so I tipped immediately after taking one bite. The pig's trotter soup has the sour and refreshing taste of borscht, and the roasted chicken is crispy, tender, and moderately sweet and salty.

🔟Filipino’s famous dish - roasted suckling pig
Must eat it! Whether you are in Manila or Cebu, find a roast suckling pig restaurant and try it, it will subvert your taste buds!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Cebu gourmet restaurants, 10 restaurants that I would recommend after eating for 10 days