Louis Susanna Publish time 2024-8-19 02:02

Guide to Finding Thai Girls in Chiang Mai, Guide to Chiang Mai Red Light District

Sooner or later during your stay in Chiang Mai you will feel like you have enough time to explore all the temples and other attractions in the city and sit down with a cold beer. There is no shortage of great places to have a beer in Chiang Mai, and there are generally two types: beer bars and gogo bars (or beer bars, whatever you want to call them). If you go to a regular bar with friends it can be fun, especially some of the small neat bars around John’s Place and Tha Phae Gate where you can sit, chat in the afternoon sun and watch the street life. Another great place with a nice bar is Tawan Daeng in Nimman (Maldives is one of the most popular semi-open-air bars there with live music every night).

Or the very popular Zoe in Yellow, the atmospheric Oasis rooftop garden bar, North Gate Jazz Co-op and the trendy sky bar Myst, located above Maya, Chiang Mai’s best shopping mall. The only problem with these bars is that you will find it difficult to meet local Chiang Mai girls (Zoe in Yellow is a notable exception here and is the best place to meet Thai girls in Chiang Mai). In most of these bars, Thai girls will even completely ignore you - especially in Thai-style places like Myst and Maldives. This doesn't mean it's impossible to hook up with someone in these bars, just that you shouldn't expect to wait for Thai girls to hit on you. If you want to talk to locals, you should be able to speak some Thai, as they are often too shy to talk to you because they are worried that their English is too poor.

While most foreigners in Chiang Mai prefer to hang out in these regular bars and mainly avoid gogo bars (basically all bars will remember you as long as you go 2 times in a row), these bars are undoubtedly the best places if you are here to drink beer, play pool and enjoy the young and attractive bar girls. There are some areas in Chiang Mai with a lot of girl bars, and I will tell you the best areas so that you don't waste time watching and driving (if you have ever driven in Chiang Mai on a motorbike, you will know that this town is full of one-way streets, and a journey that looks short on the map can be three times longer than you think, because you will undoubtedly get lost or face several one-way streets that you can't enter. Me, you will remember me in that case). So it’s better to be prepared and know where you want to go rather than just driving randomly.

4 Best Beer Bar Areas in Chiang Mai While you can find girl bars all over town, here are the main areas where you’ll find at least a dozen girls ready to entertain you: Beer Bars on Loi Kroh Road This street is the most popular nightlife area among tourists in Chiang Mai. You’ll find many hotels, restaurants, happy ending massage salons and the highest density of beer bars in Chiang Mai – especially near the roundabout. To be honest, I don’t like these bars and every time I’ve tried, I’ve found that 80% of the girls are over 30 and don’t look too attractive. That’s not to say you might not find sexy slim Thai girls in their early 20s, but it’s totally incomparable to other areas, especially the next area on this list. You can go and try it out and let me know if you have a better opinion about beer bars on Loi Kroh Road.

Number of Girls: 8/10 Quality of Girls: 6/10 Chiang Mai Entertainment Center Whenever I decide to spend a night at girl bars in Chiang Mai or meet up with friends for a game of pool, I always go to Chiang Mai Entertainment Center. It's actually on Loi Kroh Road, but it's actually a separate area - a rectangular square with about 25 girl bars and over 150 girls, including the Muay Thai ring in the center (a fight takes place every two days, and the entrance fee is 400 baht for standard tickets, 600 baht for VIP tickets). The bar girls at Chiang Mai Entertainment Center are the hottest bar girls in this category.Number of girls: 8/10 Quality of girls: 7/10 Bars in Chiang Mai Old Town One bar you can't miss during your stay in Chiang Mai is the yellow Zoe in the center of the Old Town. It's a mix of a bar and a nightclub (semi-open air, and they also have an indoor nightclub, or "bar" in Thai). Zoe has the most free girls in Chiang Mai, and best of all, their drinks are very cheap. It's packed every night, and if you're looking for part-time Thai girls, this is the place to go before midnight (it's hottest after midnight). It's like the Hollywood of Pattaya, but cheaper than Hollywood.Number of girls: 7/10 Quality of girls: 8/10 Gogo in Chiang Mai Bars. A Go Go bar near Chiang Mai Old Town and Foxy Lady Go Go Chiang Mai, north of Chiang Mai Night Bazaar. Prices here are a little cheaper than in Bangkok, but the quality and quantity of girls can't compare to Pattaya. Some tips and advice One thing you'll quickly notice is that the girl bars in Chiang Mai are
Pages: [1]
View full version: Guide to Finding Thai Girls in Chiang Mai, Guide to Chiang Mai Red Light District