Ada Geordie Publish time 2024-8-20 02:53

Jakarta, revisiting the 3rd floor of "Classic Hotel". There is a striptease show at night

Since I had some free time, I walked from Kotinda to Lokasari Plaza. I walked around Lokasari Plaza looking for something to eat, but there were no good restaurants, so I boarded the train hungry. I got off at Sawah Besar station, which is just one stop away from Mangga Besar station. Our goal is to be the "Classic Hotel". I withdrew 1 million rupiah from the ATM near the entrance. First, we decided to eat at the restaurant on the first floor of the hotel area. I was full, but the satay was not good, and the price was high considering that it was a hotel restaurant.

I headed to the nightclub on the third floor of the "Classic Hotel". It was around 6:00 pm, and most of the stool seats were empty, with few customers, not many women. It was still evening, so the place was inevitably deserted. I sat on a stool in front of the stage and ordered a Bintang beer (40,000 rupiah). Immediately, about seven girls in dresses walked onto the stage and started dancing. It seemed to be a routine, but everyone just danced lazily. But I still like watching girls dance.

After a while, the dancing girls all started to undress. Then everyone was only in bra and panties. It was really exciting. Seven people were dancing in bra and panties. After a while, she took off her bra and panties and was naked. Some girls came off the stage and started walking around the audience led by waitresses holding wine glasses. She had come to see him several times, but he was not the kind of dancer she liked and he stubbornly refused. She took the student's hand and tried to let him touch her breasts, but she refused while being careful not to touch him. There was a very cute girl who danced on the stage until the end. By the end, it was just the two of them on the stage. If the cute girl came over, I would have been happy to sexually harass her and buy her a drink.

A rather cute naked dancer came over, so I asked her to sit on my lap and hugged her from behind. One glass cost 35,000 rupees. The dancers you are with will try to drink under the cover of being uneasy, so you need to refuse firmly. I spent some time flirting with a nude dancer and ended up buying her three small glasses. After about 40 minutes, the nude dance ended and the stage went dark. The DJ continued to play lively songs. As a student, I was thankful to have a place where I could listen to Oka-kei/Gokiku House at high volume while feeling the deep bass. What's more, the songs chosen by the DJ were very good. After enjoying the music with the nude dancers, I left the nightclub after 7pm.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Jakarta, revisiting the 3rd floor of "Classic Hotel". There is a striptease show at night