Jessica Needham Publish time 2024-8-20 02:40

Phuket Travel, Patong Beach Red Light District and Bar Street Guide

In terms of traditional nightlife, Bangkok and Pattaya are the top two, while Phuket has been declining in recent years. Although the red-light district is bustling, it is far inferior to Bangkok and Pattaya in terms of scale, level and grade. The reason is that Phuket is a holiday island after all. Many tourists who come to Phuket are family tourists, and more people will take pictures outside the gogo bars in Phuket instead of going in to consume. Therefore, more bars and gogos choose to become performance venues rather than providing adult services.

In Phuket, Patong Beach is the only choice for nightlife. Bangla Road on Patong Beach is a concentrated area of ​​various erotic places and bars. There are many alleys on both sides of this road, and there are many gogobars concentrated on the north side. In addition to gogobars, there are of course transvestite gogobar performances and many beerbars. In addition, the Thai baths in Phuket are not as large-scale as those in Bangkok. The more famous Thai baths on the domestic Internet, Christin, are located on Rat-u-Thit Road in Patong Beach. Other Thai baths are basically in Phuket Town.

The Russian pole dancing clubs in Phuket are the same as those in Pattaya. They are very bad. I suggest you don't go there.

There are several foreign pole dancing clubs on Bangla Street. For many people, foreign pole dancing is still very attractive. So Mr. M came to this foreign pole dancing club called Moulin Rouge on Bangla Street. On the surface, it looks like a normal striptease pole dancing club (Xiao Q said: Everyone, does it look like the foreign pole dancing club in Pattaya?). The foreign girls danced normally. Later, I found a hostess to chat and drink. As a result, the girl had a heavy accent and we couldn't chat. So I suggested that we go to the small dark room to dance for a while? The price was 1700 baht, so I agreed and went into the small dark room to start lapdance (because it was the first time to go to such a place, I was quite nervous, so I didn't ask if I could touch it).

After dancing a song, I felt a little unsatisfied. I guess the girl saw that I was a novice, so she asked if the dance was over and whether I wanted to go out for a date or something, 4k baht per hour. Mr. M calculated and thought the price was quite cheap, so he agreed. However, things were far from what he expected. The foreign girl did not go straight to the hotel. Instead, she went around bars and nightclubs to drink and dance. After going to two or three bars in a row, M felt a little bored and asked: What are you doing? The foreign girl looked innocent: We are on a date. M understood immediately that this was all a routine. In the end, they parted ways unhappily.

Russian girls cannot legally engage in S work, they are all part-time, and it is easy for them to cheat you or even maliciously trick you. Of course, on the one hand, if you want a service, you must express it clearly, otherwise it will be fully utilized by these old-timers in the red light district; on the other hand, it is best not to look for foreign girls in these Russian strip clubs in Pattaya and Phuket, which are full of traps.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Phuket Travel, Patong Beach Red Light District and Bar Street Guide