Sibyl Bartlett Publish time 2024-8-21 05:14

선덕로 쭈꾸쭈꾸🦐🥩🐙🌶️, a Korean BBQ restaurant near Shilla Duty Free Shop.

Near the Shilla Duty Free Shop, a Chinese lady who I met at other restaurants strongly recommended us to eat there! She said it was very delicious and she ate it for two consecutive days. She started queuing after five o'clock. We went there at almost seven o'clock. There were no Chinese tourists, only locals. A warm-hearted beautiful sister helped us get the number. She said that it usually takes about 40 minutes to queue.

The menu has three options: pork belly, shrimp, and small octopus. I saw that almost all the people around ordered small octopus, so we copied it. Several people order several portions. There are three of us, so it's 3.9w. You can add shrimp or pork belly and other side dishes later. It's really delicious! Sweet and spicy, the small octopus is very tender. It is recommended to dip the fried dumplings in the base of the fried octopus. It's really delicious. The fried rice is also fried by a waiter at the end of the meal. It will be covered with seaweed and cheese. There will be a little rice crust when it is fried on the iron plate. A spoonful of rice is covered with cheese and seaweed, and the fried chicken is fragrant! This restaurant is a bit spicy overall, and those who don't eat spicy food are advised to quit. And the price-performance ratio is super high. The three of us only spent 52,000 yuan. They only accept cash or visa. Next time I go there, I will definitely eat here every day.

Pages: [1]
View full version: 선덕로 쭈꾸쭈꾸🦐🥩🐙🌶️, a Korean BBQ restaurant near Shilla Duty Free Shop.