Natalie Houston Publish time 2024-8-21 05:15

Yamazaki, Deux Ermitage, Proof and nano. Sapporo Nightlife Bar Reviews

As one of the cities with the richest nightlife in Japan, Sapporo naturally has many night bars. Most of them are concentrated in the buildings in the Susukino area, which is very convenient for checking in. Here are some of the shops I have visited:

Figure 1-3 Bar Yamazaki:
The cocktail menu is rich, and the pictures and descriptions are very detailed, which is convenient for new guests to choose. There are many interesting drinks with the theme of Sapporo landmarks or famous things. The fruity blue and white lovers ordered left a deep impression on people. The service is also very enthusiastic. Even foreign tourists who don’t speak the language will communicate seriously. It is the most recommended shop in Sapporo.

Figure 4-7 Bar Deux Ermitage:
The highest-rated 40-year-old shop in Sapporo is all run by a female owner. In winter, it is mainly sour oranges. Although the ingredients are simple, each cup has different characteristics. I recommend the one in the dark. If it is in other seasons, there should be more amazing products.

Figure 8-10 Bar Proof:
The products are average in all aspects, and there is nothing memorable.

Figure 11-13 Bar nano:
This is also a shop run by all female bartenders. The products of this shop are all fresh and cute. The cute menu lists various cocktails made with various fruit and medicinal materials as the main ingredients. There are quite a lot of choices. I ordered orange and grape cocktails respectively. The orange was paired with cheese, and the grape was made into smoothie and paired with red wine. Both are quite delicious. This is also a shop I like very much.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Yamazaki, Deux Ermitage, Proof and nano. Sapporo Nightlife Bar Reviews