Ron Nichol Publish time 2024-5-4 22:15

MP “MARIA HOTEL & SPA” in Bangkok 2024.05

Date: Mid-April 2024, mid-afternoon
Store name: MARIA HOTEL & SPA
Store Category: MP
Investigation time: 90 minutes
Cost: 8400b (set meal 8100b + tip 300b)

My companion and I went to MP "MARIA HOTEL & SPA" in the afternoon.

There are not many ladies. The ladies here are divided into different levels, such as M, L, and LL, which are a bit like suit sizes. Each level has a different price. After checking the girls in the window, my companion quickly selected an M-level girl. I thought the person sitting next to my companion was pretty good. Since they were sitting together, I thought she was also M-level, so I chose her directly without asking the waiter. When the lady approached me, I discovered that she was in the XL category and the price was 8100b. Now it's a girl, she's too unmanly, so go to the front desk and pay.

After the payment was completed, the lady took my arm and went to the gun room. If you walk on the street with such a beautiful woman, you will definitely attract countless envious eyes. Our combination is Beauty and the Beast. Enter the gun room. Although the lobby is very luxurious, the gun room is not too big and has a jacuzzi, sofa and double bed. One waiter brought toiletries, another waiter brought drinks, 100B, and gave a tip of 20B. Close the door and look at the lady carefully. The girl looks better and better. She has a model-like figure, a pretty face and beautiful breasts. She is perfect. She is tentatively ranked first in the 2024 Miss Battle rankings.

The two stood in front of the sofa and started hugging and kissing, then sat on the sofa and continued to love each other. When the water in the bathtub was full, I took off my clothes. The lady took my hand and slowly entered the bathtub, just like a caregiver would do to an elderly person. The lady helped me wash my body carefully. Then the lady used her legs to lift my waist and let my penis come out of the water. The lady began to perform oral sex.

Go to bed. The young lady started masturbating and playing the flute without a condom. Seeing that the little brother was already in a state of war, the young lady placed herself on top with a condom. Change to your seat, normal position, and fight hard. However, due to the constant bed fighting for many days, there was no sign of firing. Although the younger brother was still very strong, his physical strength was exhausted, so he called a truce and lay down with the young lady. Usually, both parties would give up in this situation, but not this lady. She smeared lubricant on her hands and started masturbating. The lady's technique was superb and very comfortable. The young lady was masturbating and kissing her at the same time. This time she felt different and she soon started to fuck.

After dealing with the battlefield, the two lay down together and made love to each other. From the moment I entered the gun room, the lady praised me three times, "You are so handsome." Each time I replied, "I like you." The last time, I changed it to, "I love you." The lady accepted it. The lady helped me wash myself again, get dressed, and leave the room.

【General Comment】

・Store clerk correspondence: ★★★★☆
・Miss’s appearance: ★★★★★+★
・Miss service: ★★★★★
・Value for money: ★★★☆☆

The 90 minutes were like a dream. The service provided by the lady is very good. Even if the service is not completed, I will give the lady full marks. She is the best girl I have met this year. Not only is she beautiful, but she also has a great attitude. It's a bit expensive, but worth the money.

Pages: [1]
View full version: MP “MARIA HOTEL & SPA” in Bangkok 2024.05