Vanessa Whit Publish time 2024-8-21 05:16

Stay at the Regent Hong Kong and enjoy the best view of Victoria Harbour

This summer, my sister accompanied me to Hong Kong and stayed at the Regent Hotel Hong Kong, which opened in 2023. It is the best hotel for viewing the Victoria Harbour. Everything is good. The restaurant view is really good. It is really a pleasure to drink coffee while watching the Victoria Harbour in the morning. The breakfast selection is also good.

The infinity pool is actually a massage pool. The hotel pool is relatively small, but it is really good for taking pictures. K11 is next to the hotel, and the Avenue of Stars is downstairs. It is very convenient for shopping, afternoon tea, and travel. We stayed in a Victoria Harbour view room on the 12th floor. The view was very good, but the weather was gloomy. I stayed in Hong Kong for a few days and was very busy every day. If I go there next time, I will choose the Regent Hotel again. I don’t have to go out. It is also a kind of enjoyment to lie in the room every day.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Stay at the Regent Hong Kong and enjoy the best view of Victoria Harbour