Judy Bush Publish time 2024-8-21 05:26

Mondrian Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui🚶‍♀️, Hong Kong, high-altitude hotel with good view

I found many hotels on Booking. The location is good, the hotel can see the sea, and the hotel is close to the subway. The price is also OK. After comparing, I found this hotel to be the most cost-effective. The location is really important. I have a lot of time to shop and eat, and my precious travel time will not be delayed.

Hotel name: Mondrian Hong Kong
Hotel address: 8A Hart Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Tsim Mong District, Hong Kong

Mondrian Hong Kong has just opened and is in a great location. It is next to Exit N1 of Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station and is surrounded by convenience stores and restaurants. K11 is next to the hotel, and it is only 10 minutes away from Harbour City and Victoria Harbour.

The room is not small in Hong Kong, and the big bed is 1.8 meters! Most rooms have sea views, and the high-rise view is excellent, looking out to Victoria Harbour. The socket is equipped with USB and type C ports, so don't worry if you forget to bring the adapter! The toilet is not smart, but the water dispenser is good. It can heat to several temperatures by itself. It is clean and hygienic, much more convenient than a kettle. It is equipped with a capsule coffee machine that uses LOR capsules and a disposable tea that uses WG Special Tea. The toiletries are Accor's own brand.

Transportation:
Hong Kong West Kowloon Station - 1.89 km
Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station - 320 meters
Tsim Sha Tsui East MTR Station - 370 meters

Children who are going to travel during the summer vacation can really consider it. Going out to play is not to make yourself happy! This one is really cost-effective and has a great location. Compared with so many other places, this one really meets all my needs.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Mondrian Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui🚶‍♀️, Hong Kong, high-altitude hotel with good view