Carr Maurice Publish time 2024-8-21 05:28

The Hanoi Social Club, Pizza 4P’s and Pho Gia Truyen Restaurant Reviews

To summarize, there is nothing bad in my food collection in Hanoi this time, only the difference between ok and very delicious. This article only represents my personal opinion, please be careful to recommend it, thank you for reading.

p1: The Hanoi Social Club
A very light white brunch, like what you make at home, good for taking pictures, be careful if you have a strong taste.

p2: Pizza 4P’s (very delicious)
There are many people even during non-meal times, so it is recommended to make an appointment in advance. You can order two pizzas, we ordered burrata and Parma ham with Margherita, which is very delicious. The red sangria we ordered is also first-class.

p3: Pho 10 Ly Quoc Su (very delicious)
p4: Pho Gia Truyen
Both Michelin recommended, both are delicious! Compared to them, I prefer pho10 because the soup is clearer and it tastes so good with lime and chili... If you like strong flavors, I recommend the second one.

p5: Maison 1929 Vietnamese Restaurant (very delicious)
It is a restaurant opened by French people. There is a terrace on the second floor where you can sit and take pictures. It is light in general. I recommend the spring rolls and mixed noodles in the picture. The drinks are also delicious!

p6: Bahn Mi 25
The taste is OK, but it is not as good as the legend says... The baguette is still crispy when cold. You can eat it lightly if you pass by, but there is no need to come here specially.

p7: Tam Vi
My friend and I spent about RMB 150... a very affordable Michelin star. Light Vietnamese home-cooked dishes, not fancy at all, with a mother's taste... The decoration is good and the photos are good. Friends with light taste can try it.

Pages: [1]
View full version: The Hanoi Social Club, Pizza 4P’s and Pho Gia Truyen Restaurant Reviews