Paula Philip Publish time 2024-8-21 05:05

banh mi23, Green Farm Restaurant and Cooking Class. Hanoi restaurant reviews

The specific photos are in line with the first two articles. The second picture is a summary. The ones that are not checked are accurate and I advise you not to eat them. They are mainly the food that I checked in after comparing with Google Map.

p1-p5: banh mi23! ! Amazing! Delicious. I ordered pork for the French baguette and beef set meal separately

p9: Green Farm Restaurant & Cooking Class, this restaurant is not recommended by the domestic app, I just went in and packed a midnight snack, and the moment I ate it, I regretted not meeting it earlier! The service is also good!

💣p6-p8: tam vi, the legendary Michelin restaurant, Vietnamese cuisine, is a sweet version of Chaoshan cuisine. It is too ordinary and even imitated.

Summary
- cafe giang egg coffee (great)
- pho 10 ly quoc su noodle shop, many people (great)
- bun cha huong lien New Journey to the West! (Great)
- bun cha dac kim BBQ rice noodles and spring rolls (the one above is better)
- Xiaoyan sticky rice
- luk lak Vietnamese food (address: 4A P. Lê Thánh Tông, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội) (Great)
- banh bot loc
- tam vi Michelin restaurant
- banh mi23 baguette
- Green Farm Restaurant & Cooking Class (I went to a takeaway Vietnamese restaurant by chance! Wow, it's good)
- hang duonghanoi night market

Pages: [1]
View full version: banh mi23, Green Farm Restaurant and Cooking Class. Hanoi restaurant reviews