Michell Burke Publish time 2024-8-21 04:57

Michelin restaurant 1946 in Hanoi, recommended crab hot pot and roast chicken

Three must-order dishes at Michelin 1946 Restaurant in Hanoi

1. Crab hot pot🌟🌟🌟🌟
They will pair you with beef, bean curd, various vegetables, rice noodles, crab meat, and the key is that there will be chili sauce! The waiter will cook it for you and serve it in the bowl, but it is best to watch the pot yourself to avoid overcooking the beef! When we went there, it might be that the waiter was too busy, and the beef we ate when he came was not so tender!

2. Grilled chicken with fish sauce🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
This grilled chicken is super delicious! You must order it! My friend and I praised it all night!

3. Cold beef🌟🌟🌟🌟
Many kinds of vegetables are mixed with peanuts and beef. This taste is very familiar! It is not amazing but it is also delicious!

You can try the local beer, two people are super full! The cost was 768,000 VND, three dishes, and two bottles of beer. In addition, there were wet towels and peanuts. You can return them if you don't need them! And the peanuts were really not tasty! The waiter didn't tell me that there was a charge for peanuts! It's a bit below the Michelin standard~ Overall, it's still worth going!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Michelin restaurant 1946 in Hanoi, recommended crab hot pot and roast chicken