Nancy House Publish time 2024-8-21 04:45

DusitD2 Bangkok Hotel, you can take a photo of the Pixel Building in the indoor swimming pool

Let me first talk about my criteria for choosing a hotel in Bangkok:
1. The hotel should be new, preferably opened in 23 years, I am worried about old hotelsđź‘»
2. The hotel layout should not have a mirror facing the bedside
3. The room should not be too small, about 30 square meters is best
4. Go to Siam shopping district and Chulalongkorn not too far
5. There must be a 711 downstairs
6. Because I mainly take taxis to go out, it is not important whether it is close to the BTS station, but it is best to have a Tutu car service~

After almost half a month of selection, I finally chose Dusit Bangkok Sands Hotel dustinD2! The price of the superior twin room I booked was 3,000 baht. The overall stay experience was quite satisfactory, basically meeting the above requirements! On the day of check-in, the front desk lady noticed that it was my birthday and wished me a happy birthday very sweetly.

The P2 room is large enough and the layout is quite reasonable and beautiful. The bed and pillows are normal and comfortable. Every time I took a taxi and waited in the hotel lobby, the service guy would write down the license plate number and guide the car to the hotel entrance. Even if the car had already parked across the street, he would call it over for me. There were also a few trips back to the hotel with large and heavy bags, and they would take the initiative to help deliver them to the room. When arriving and leaving, they would take the initiative to help carry the luggage and open the door.

The hotel tutu car has 3 time periods to deliver to different locations, you can see p5, but it only delivers and does not pick up! Unlike my last hotel in Sukhumvit, which can pick up and drop off 24 hours a day! There are also door-to-door massage services, but they are more expensive than the massage shops outside. You can take pictures of the Pixel Building on the swimming pool floor, hahahaha, you must go to check in and take a picture p7. Looking at other notes, my sister recommended the noodle shop on the left hand side of the 711 opposite. The specific location can be seen on p9. It is really cheap and delicious! The fine noodles taste really good p10. It is recommended to put less chili powder it gives. The clear soup is the most delicious. This hotel provides free water, so you don’t have to go to 711 to buy water! It is in a glass bottle, and the water is like champagne when it is opened.

Minor disadvantages:
1. It is impossible to check in early. I arrived at 12 o'clock, but the room was not ready yet. I could only check in after 2 o'clock, so I went shopping first and came back.
2. It may be a disadvantage for some people: check-in and check-out are all communicated in English. I didn't see a Chinese front desk, but they will remind you of some key words in Chinese, such as "deposit".
3. There is a green leaf store on the street, but it is not a big problem if you don't go in. I went downstairs to 711 to buy things several times at night and it was fine.
4. Occasionally, you can hear the sound of motorcycles, but not as frequent as on the main streets.
5. You have to pay a deposit of 1,000 baht per night, or 200 baht. It takes a long time to wait for the deposit to be returned after check-out.

Pages: [1]
View full version: DusitD2 Bangkok Hotel, you can take a photo of the Pixel Building in the indoor swimming pool