Diana Lawson Publish time 2024-8-23 00:42

Daiwa Roynet Hotel Osaka Sakaisuji Honmachi, affordable and spacious rooms

Daiwa Roynet Hotel Osaka Sakaisuji Honmachi, the hotel is 21 years old and the location is also very good. It is very easy to find when you turn the corner from Exit 17 of Sakaisuji Honmachi Subway Station. Then you can go anywhere. It seems that there is Chinese service and the instructions are all in Chinese.

I booked a medium-sized double room, non-smoking, 20 square meters, which is spacious in Japanese hotels. The key is that it is really cheap. A four-star hotel is only about 600 per night. It is much better than the five-star hotel I stayed in Fukuoka a while ago. I was looking forward to it. It is a big Japanese brand and old five-star hotel. It is much better than that one. And the hair dryer, straightener and shower head are all refa, and they can all be used. I carry my own hair dryer and straightener wherever I go. In fact, Japanese hotels generally have hair dryers. I still do a lot of research every time I look for a hotel. Generally, it is not too outrageous, but this one really exceeded my expectations. In short, I am satisfied!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Daiwa Roynet Hotel Osaka Sakaisuji Honmachi, affordable and spacious rooms