Tammy Morton Publish time 2024-8-23 00:24

Helen's Bar🍺 has a very cool environment and beautiful decoration with a classic feel

My dears! I accidentally found a special bar, the environment is very chill, the decoration is really beautiful, very classical style. I went there in PH at around 7 o'clock, surprisingly there were not many people, only a few tables, maybe it was still early.

We ordered
🍕Hawaii Pizza $9.9 (there was a discount at the time), the original price ranged from $13.99 to $17.99
🍔Helen’s Signature Chicken Burger $12.9
🍺Fruity Draft Beer (Grape) $8.9
🍺Kronenbourg1664 Blance $9.9

I have to say that compared to other restaurants, their prices are quite affordable, the food is pretty good, not amazing, but I like the grape beer very much, it has a very special taste. It has the aroma of grapes, which makes people want to keep showing off. Their menu also has many choices, they also have milk beer, fruit beer, etc. Cocktails are also available for $19.9, unlimited drinks. If I remember correctly, it's every Wednesday.

Interested uu can go and look for it, and quickly invite friends to go and have fun together. The menu screenshot is attached for your reference~ We went to Clarke Quay, and they have other branches in Orchard Central and Chijmes.

Bar name: Helen's Bar
Bar address: River Valley Rd, 3D Clarke Quay BlkD #02-03 S179023

Pages: [1]
View full version: Helen's Bar🍺 has a very cool environment and beautiful decoration with a classic feel