Betty Henrietta Publish time 2024-8-23 00:34

Pulau Seribu Island Tour from Jakarta, Beach Motorbike and Snorkeling

The glass sea in Jakarta is so beautiful. Indonesia is indeed a country of thousands of islands. I didn't expect that there is such a beautiful beach in Jakarta. Be sure to take good sunscreen. My arms are peeling when I come back. The meeting point at the pier is right in front of the baywalk mall.

If you can't find it, you can ask the security guard and he will take you there enthusiastically. There is a Chinese-speaking staff at the ticket office. The island I chose is Pulau Seribu. The round-trip ticket price is: 400k per person on weekdays and 500k on weekends. Two time periods: departure at 9am/10am and return at 3pm/4pm. The one-way boat ride takes about 1 hour and the round trip takes more than 2 hours. A bottle of water and snacks will be distributed on board. The small boat on the island is free to row, and there are also band performances and DJs. Other paid items: beach motorcycles, snorkeling, and horseback riding

Pages: [1]
View full version: Pulau Seribu Island Tour from Jakarta, Beach Motorbike and Snorkeling