Martina Morse Publish time 2024-8-23 00:59

Don’t forget to have a coffee break in the rainforest while visiting the Emerald Pool in Krabi

Going to the Emerald Pool was a last-minute decision. It was the farthest stop on this trip to Krabi. We hired a driver to charter a car. It took less than an hour from the hotel. The ticket was about 500 baht per person. As soon as we entered the gate, we headed straight to the Emerald Lake. The entire forest park has a rare bird viewing area (I didn't go there) and an Emerald Pool (Emerald pool P1-4). To be honest, it was a pity. If I hadn't had diarrhea that day, I would have jumped in earlier. It was so clear and fresh water, not salty. There is also a lake but you can't swim there (P11/12/14).

This lagoon is a destination and it's very quiet. Then there is a smoking area where I enjoyed a cigarette while looking at such a beautiful view. It was delicious. There seems to be another point but I really don't remember it. My husband was not feeling well that day and left in a hurry. I highly recommend it. The whole park is like a forest park with a reservoir in China, and there is a cafe inside. It is recommended to eat breakfast and then go out to walk around and see the scenery, then swim, have a cup of coffee, and then sit in the rainforest. Go somewhere else to chill in the afternoon.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Don’t forget to have a coffee break in the rainforest while visiting the Emerald Pool in Krabi