Nathaniel Malory Publish time 2024-8-23 00:31

Koh Phangan, Koh Tao and Krabi bars and nightclubs, experience Thailand's nightlife

Koh Phangan travel nightlife

1.full moon party

Needless to say, one of the three largest electronic music parties in the world, with so many people! If you stay in Koh Phangan, you need to book a hotel in advance. The price of the full moon party in the neighboring month is crazy. You can also stay in Koh Samui and take a boat back at 5 am. Generally, there are no people on the island after the full moon. The ticket is 200 ts.

2.eden party

Three days after the full moon, few people know about this, but those who like techno will find it more fun than the full moon. There is no ticket, but you have to take a boat to and from, so the overall price is 1,000 ts. The whole scenery is very good. We stayed until 8 o'clock the next day. At sunrise, everyone will sit on the rocks to watch the sunrise, but if you don't like techno, you will feel very tired. Basically, everyone there is doing drugs, so you can enjoy it. OMG, except for the scenery, I don't like it very much, but it is also an experience.

Turtle Island travel nightlife

1.jungle party

I personally think it is more fun than the full moon. It is really in the jungle. There are four stages in total, so you can find your own stage for any type of music you like. The ticket is 700 ts, including free ride. One of the must-experiences in Turtle Island!

2. ac bar & fishbowl

ac has a big swimming pool. There is a pool party every week. When there is no jungle party, I go there to play house. Fishbowl is very crowded after 12 o'clock every day. The mainstream bowl is played on that stage. Hahaha, I have to squeeze in even if I have to.

Krabi

I can't remember the name of Krabi. Just stay at Aonang Beach and sign up for pub crawl and follow the team. There are very few clubs in Krabi. It's not as fun as on the island. I want to see other clubs

Pages: [1]
View full version: Koh Phangan, Koh Tao and Krabi bars and nightclubs, experience Thailand's nightlife