Andre Saroyan Publish time 2024-8-23 01:08

The Reef Island Resort Hotel in Cebu-Mactan Island, with spa, bar, bakery and restaurant

This time I went to Cebu because I mainly wanted to go to Bohol Island, so I stayed briefly in Mactan Island in Cebu for two nights. Because I had to go to a mall in the city to exchange money during my two days on the island, and wanted to stay in a hotel with a sea view, I chose The Reef Island Resort Hotel.

It is located in the middle of the city, not so far away from the Sheraton and Shangri-La, and slightly closer to the airport. It is considered a relatively new hotel! The hotel room looks out to the sea, and the hotel also has its own spa bar, bakery and restaurant. The bar is great! It was very pleasant and Bartender also introduced it in detail! The point is that wine and drinks are very cheap.

There are also infinity swimming pools, water play facilities in some hotels, and private beaches! You can snorkel in the hotel, it has everything you need! The CP value is quite high! Jimei people who want to go on an island vacation during the summer vacation can choose this hotel! My roommate got a sunburn in the middle of the night and the counter sent me a large bucket of ice cubes as a first aid because he couldn't buy any aloe vera.

Pages: [1]
View full version: The Reef Island Resort Hotel in Cebu-Mactan Island, with spa, bar, bakery and restaurant