Bella Brook Publish time 2024-8-23 00:58

Airbnb booked Danao, a private room in a farmhouse, with different delicacies every day

This time it was my turn to be Amazing. I missed this $20/night B&B 5 years ago because it was too cheap and I was afraid of suffering. But I have been thinking about this B&B for 5 years, so I went this time!

1. All the pictures were taken with a mobile phone, without filters, and no special angles.

2. The journey is a bit far, in the north of Bohol (Chocolate Hill is further north). I took a bus from the bus station, which took 3 hours. When I returned to Panglao, I took a van, which took 1 hour. Of course, you can charter a car, and the charter fee is $100. I thought I was going there for the experience, so I didn't choose a charter that was higher than the room price.

3. On the day of arrival, I entered the room and walked out of the balcony, and the sunset came! Then the landlord took me to the top of the building, and I saw the Chocolate Hills in the distance glowing, occasionally swaying in the wind. Any hard work is worth it!

4. After dinner, fireflies surrounded the coconut trees, which once again fulfilled my regret of not seeing fireflies 5 years ago. When I woke up the next morning, goats came to the farm to play, bleating. The landlord's helper quickly climbed up the coconut tree and picked a coconut for me. After I finished drinking, he split it in half for me to eat the coconut meat. At this time, I got up to take pictures. When I came back, the coconuts were all eaten by goats.

5. The landlord is very skilled. He is now 62 years old. He is from Cebu. He married a British man before and returned to Danao to run a business together. So he is very good at making Western food. Every day, breakfast and dinner are different. Sometimes it is chicken, sometimes duck, sometimes goose eggs, and sometimes banana pie. Every animal and plant you see on the farm may be on the table at any time.

This is a place you will miss when you leave. When you are there, time becomes unimportant, and attractions become unimportant, because you can see beautiful scenery when you look up or look around.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Airbnb booked Danao, a private room in a farmhouse, with different delicacies every day