Dwight Sinclair Publish time 2024-8-23 02:22

7-day tour plog in Krabi🏝️, Thailand, a happy experience of parent-child travel

A 7-day trip to Krabi, Thailand. I had planned to go to Krabi during the holiday last year, but I got pregnant and canceled the trip. This year, in order to make up for the regret, while the baby was still young and didn't recognize people, Tuantuan's father and I became a happy couple. It seemed like we were back on our honeymoon trip. We went to Krabi alone for 7 days.

Let me talk about the overall experience first: it's worth going! Krabi is located in the suburbs of Thailand and is not a popular city. Indeed, even after May Day, there are not many people. There are many white tourists and local Thais. I like the last resort hotel the most. There are few people and good environment. The restaurant and spa are very good. The experience of those who have come here tells you that it is not necessary to spend 7 days. You can compress the trip to 5 days and 4 nights.

Based on my actual experience, the recommended itinerary is as follows:

Day1: Arrive in Krabi and stay at Ao Nang Beach
You can check in at the Internet celebrity restaurant or night market. Hotel: Hotel Adam Krabi (the hotel just opened in 2023, very new, beautiful and photogenic).

Day2: Island hopping for a day
I went to Rock Island + Ha Island at that time. The water was very clear but there were not many fish. You can have a SPA when you come back at night (I was disappointed at the massage parlor outside. The blanket of the massage bed had sand on it and caused my skin to be allergic. You can also consider the SPA in the hotel, but the price is relatively expensive. If you have enough budget, you can consider trying it). Hotel: Hotel Adam Krabi

Day3:
In the morning, go to Mirror Lake Kayaking (it is very sunny on sunny days, so you must wear a hat). At noon, I recommend the restaurant the best one near the hotel. In the afternoon, go to Tuka Beach and check in to the hotel. Hotel: The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort (This hotel is the most added point of my trip! You must go! It has complete facilities, environment, food, SPA, and entertainment projects. You can directly choose to stay in this hotel when you come to Krabi. It is very suitable for family travel).

Day4: Spend the whole day in the hotel
Yoga + kayaking + swimming pool + SPA + food, free arrangement, super chill~

Day5: Go home on the way back
It is best to catch up with breakfast, which is also delicious

Ao Nang Beach Food Guide:

1. The products of the Internet celebrity restaurants are all OK, and you can eat them in turn. Kodam Kitchen, The best one, Pad Thai, Family Restaurant. In addition, I just found a restaurant, the boatman noodles are delicious! Unfortunately, I didn’t remember the name

2. Night market: If it happens to be the weekend, it is recommended to go to the local weekend night market. The price is cheap and there are locals. Time flies, and I start looking forward to the next trip.

A reissue of the happy days of the May Day holiday, a 7-day trip to Krabi, Thailand
I originally planned to go to Krabi on May Day last year
👶🏻But I got pregnant and canceled the trip
This year’s May Day In order to make up for the regret
I didn’t recognize anyone while Tuantuan was still young
Tuan Tuan’s father and I made a happy “forget-the-child couple”👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻
We went alone I spent 7 days in Krabi
🧚🏻‍♀️ Let me talk about the overall experience first: it’s worth going!
Krabi is located in the suburbs of Thailand, not a popular city
Indeed, even after May Day, there are not many people
There are many white tourists and local Thais going there
I like the last one the best The resort hotel
There are few people and the environment is good, and the restaurants and spas are very good
The experience of people who have been there tells you that there is no need to spend 7 days
You can compress the itinerary to 5 days and 4 nights
🧚🏻‍♀️Based on my actual experience, the recommended itinerary is as follows:
Day1: Arrive in Krabi and stay at Ao Nang Beach
You can check in to famous restaurants or night markets
Hotel: Hotel Adam Krabi (the hotel just opened in 2023, very new, beautiful and famous)

Day2: Island hopping for a day
I went to Rock Island + Ha Island. The water was very clear but there were no fish. Not much
You can have a SPA when you come back in the evening (I had a bad experience at the Mashaji restaurant outside. The blanket on the massage bed was filled with sand and my skin was allergic. You can also consider the hotel SPA, but the price is more expensive. , if you have enough budget, you can consider giving it a try)
Hotel: Hotel Adam Krabi

Day3:
Go to Jinghu Lake Kayaking in the morning (must wear a hat on a sunny day)
Noon Recommend the best one of the restaurants near the hotel
Go to Tubkaak Beach to check into the hotel in the afternoon
Hotel: The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort (This hotel is my top score during this trip! Must go! The facilities inside It has complete facilities, environment, food, SPA, and entertainment options. You can directly choose to stay in this hotel in Krabi. It is very suitable for family travel)

Day4: Full-day hotel stay
Yoga+. Kayaking + swimming pool + SPA + food
Free arrangement, super chill~

Day5: Go home on the return trip
It’s best to have breakfast in time, the breakfast is also delicious

🦐Ao Nang Beach Food Guide:
1️⃣ Internet celebrity restaurants are available, you can take turns
Kodam Kitchen
The best one Pad Thai
Family Restaurant
In addition, I found a random restaurant and the boatman noodles were delicious! It’s a pity that I didn’t write down the name

2️⃣Night Market: If it happens to be a weekend, it is recommended to go to the local weekend night market, the price is cheap, and they are all locals
Time flies so fast, and Starting to look forward to the next trip😍
Pages: [1]
View full version: 7-day tour plog in Krabi🏝️, Thailand, a happy experience of parent-child travel