Rodney Brook Publish time 2024-8-23 14:30

Yujun, Uncle Shawn, Sushi Tianben, Zhiweixiang Corn. 😤Taiwan travel food rankings

I have been in New York for almost seven months, and I can go back to Taiwan next month! Although I can only go back once, there are a lot of delicious foods I want to eat. Here is a list of some meals that would be very frustrating if I can’t eat them.

1. Mr. Fish
I am a loyal fan of Yu Jun. I must have visited it for more than ten times. The seafood rice bowl is considered the king of cp. The sea urchin is not particularly fresh, but it is full of satisfaction. You will miss it for a long time after eating it once.

2.Uncle Shawn
The meat itself would not be my first choice, but the mentaiko and wild bamboo shoots made me revisit it many times in a month! Others such as sea urchin and scallop burgers are also very good.

3. Sushi Tenmoto
The difficulty in booking a table at omakase is very high. It’s not a surprise at all. It’s totally worth the price. Unfortunately, it’s too difficult to book. I can wait for many more years for him. He is my favorite besides adachi.

4. Zhiweixiang Corn
If I were to rank my top ten favorite foods, they would definitely have to be grilled corn. This restaurant is considered a celebrity in the corn industry in Wanli. There is always a long queue. The price is a bit expensive ($90~$120), but the quality is really good. It has a soft, glutinous and sweet sauce. The juice and heat are almost perfect, so you can eat a lot of them at one time.

5. Cats go to Dun North Club
It should go without saying that the cold noodles are number one in my opinion. I also love other dishes such as caviar and honey toast. Taiwanese Taste

6. Nook Brunch
This is the number one brunch restaurant in Taipei. The restaurant itself has a great atmosphere. The tacos and fruit sandwiches are a must!

7. Yamao
Another restaurant I really like, I have already introduced it before. It is not expensive and delicious. The small portions of the meals are very exquisite. My favorite is the flip sandwich with pineapple and plum jam. It is perfect. It is recommended to order in advance. Bit

8.Fermi
The only pasta that makes me visit three times in a month🥸Every dish is delicious. The portion is very small. Two people can eat a lot. They can order the entire menu. I highly recommend his warm salad. It's a pity that you can eat two plates at one time. Most of them are starch that will make you feel tired after eating them.

9. Zou Kee Food Shop
I have been raving about this dessert for a long time...it has no shortcomings. I burst into tears after taking the first bite. It is so delicious.

10. Jingqiu
I’ve been craving lanterns for a long time. It’s so delicious! The egg yolk was so exaggerated that when I bit it, it sprayed onto the person opposite me. It was quite filling for less than $1,000 per person.

11. Youzhi
It is definitely my favorite roasted bird restaurant in Taiwan. It’s a pity that they all have a set menu, so the things I eat are the same every time. But it doesn’t stop me from liking it! The heat was perfectly controlled and I couldn't wait to eat it.

12. East District Candied Haws
Candied haws in New York are so expensive⋯A must-buy in the East End! Open late, opposite Watsons! So much love.

13. Lamb Fruit
Both are delicious if they are co-branded with eddy (prefer grape/strawberry). The macaron ceiling is slightly more expensive if you are a member.

14. Yiwo
I don’t particularly like the food (it’s a little salty) but it has the magic power to keep me coming back for more. It’s perfect for chatting with friends and mixing drinks. It’s delicious even in blind spots. I recommend collagen.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Yujun, Uncle Shawn, Sushi Tianben, Zhiweixiang Corn. 😤Taiwan travel food rankings