Dorothy Nichol Publish time 2024-8-23 14:19

Bali is beautifulšŸŒˆ, it's easy to lose yourself and enjoy such a quiet travel life

Sisters, I just came back from Bali recently. I traveled in immersion for six days. I feel that I will not come again because it is easy to get lost. I am young and just want to lie down. I spent some energy to organize my travel route, hotel and some precautions. I hope it will be helpful to sisters who want to go~

Let me talk about my route first

D1 Because I have played volcanoes before, I took a boat directly from Surabaya to the island, so the first stop was the Outer Lembongan Pier, and I stayed at the Lovina Hotel

D2: Lovina chasing dolphins-Ayung River rafting-ATV off-road vehicle experience, stayed at the Westin Hotel in Ubud at night

D3: Cretya Internet celebrity club-tucked cepung waterfall Internet celebrity waterfall, stayed at the MUUA Hotel in Bali at night

D4: Sleep until you wake up naturally, go to Lover's Cliff-Goddess Beach Club (drink afternoon tea, and infinity pool)-have a spa Stayed at the MUUA Hotel in Bali at night

D5: One-day sea tour to Penida Island (East Line: Diamond Beach, Atu Beach, Internet celebrity tree), Stayed at beery at night amor single-family pool villa (I also added a flower-covered pool, which is really super romantic)

D6: Free activities-airport drop-off. This time we basically visited all the attractions. We were a customized small group, and we had an Alpha business car for travel. The itinerary was very comfortable, not rushed, and it was really pure play, without any other charges, so I was very happy. The hotels we stayed in were all five-star hotels with a good environment, which is also a point I am satisfied with~

Let me talk about a few key points that everyone is concerned about (pay attention)

1. Visa: Bali visa on arrival, just fly directly, you need to prepare the original passport and return ticket in advance, and you will be issued an Indonesian customs declaration form on the plane, and you also need to prepare an online visa on arrival certificate.

2. Consumption: This depends on your specific travel needs. I went with three girlfriends this time. It was a small group, and the itinerary was also specially customized. The total consumption of my five-day trip to Bali was US$2,300.

3. Security: Baliā€™s security is not bad. After all, it is a popular attraction, but avoid Kuta Bar Street, which is not safe at night.

In addition, sisters need to pay attention to the following: sunscreen and parasols are essential! Cold medicine and seasickness medicine are essential! Remember to bring a conversion plug, otherwise you can't charge the battery! You need to prepare some cash for the visa on arrival, about 50 US dollars, and be careful not to take pictures at customs. Don't buy fruit slices on the roadside, they are not clean. Some beaches are private, so don't go there casually. Prepare mosquito repellent, there are many mosquitoes in Ubud. I'll write these first, I hope it's useful to you~

Pages: [1]
View full version: Bali is beautifulšŸŒˆ, it's easy to lose yourself and enjoy such a quiet travel life