Tammy Morton Publish time 2024-8-23 14:32

Red Crab Restaurant, taste black pepper crab and butter-flavored black tiger prawns

If you are not used to Philippine food when you come to Long Beach, you must try red crab. The crabs that suit Chinese stomachs have spicy flavors 270p/100g, and black pepper and garlic butter flavors 280p/100g. I strongly recommend the black pepper flavor. Since the black tiger shrimps were ordered with black pepper flavor, the crabs were chosen spicy, but! You can eat with shrimp sauce (who can tell me and Einstein apart) There will be a 10% service charge when you pay the bill (generally restaurants charge this). The waiter will help you peel the crab. When you order, ask him to send water spinach, but he said no. I was a little disappointed. When the dish was served, 2 black tiger shrimps with garlic butter flavor were sent, which made me feel okay. The Korean boss at the cashier did not have the stinky face that people say on the Internet.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Red Crab Restaurant, taste black pepper crab and butter-flavored black tiger prawns