Alberta Cook Publish time 2024-8-23 14:22

Kaew kaphrao Pu and Taan Food💕, Pattaya food restaurant recommendations

I went to two popular Pattaya restaurants on IG and Facebook, Kaew kaphrao Pu and Taan Food. After trying them myself, I recommend Taan Food, which tastes better.

📍Kaew kaphrao Pu

The shrimps and crab claws that don't need to be peeled are really tempting and the portions are quite large, but I personally think that the saltiness and spiciness are not enough. It's just average. Some sisters also said that it's salty. It depends on the person. When you order, you will be given a menu in Figure 4. You only need to write the number, which is very convenient. Business hours: 9:00-15:00. We arrived at 12 o'clock and waited for a maximum of 10 minutes. The Thai milk in the coffee shop next door is delicious. Price: We ordered 4 dishes for 960 baht, which is cheap.

📍Taan Food

Similar to the local food stalls, there are 7 stores inside. Many locals eat here. Mineral water will be given when you order. The clerk will see Chinese. There is a toilet for 5 baht per person. It is quite clean and tastes very good. Every dish is so tourist-friendly that I forgot to take photos. Sisters who can't eat spicy food can tell the boss, and the two of us ordered 5 dishes and 2 glasses of water for only 1,000 baht.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Kaew kaphrao Pu and Taan Food💕, Pattaya food restaurant recommendations