Rachel Crichton Publish time 2024-8-24 15:29

New World Manila Hotel, I'M Hotel, Diamond Hotel Philippines. Accommodation Reviews

Hey guys, today I want to recommend you a few hotels that you absolutely cannot miss based on my many years of living experience in Manila. I guarantee that your photos on WeChat Moments will be more beautiful and you will easily get a wave of likes! And you will have a very comfortable trip~ This time I mainly recommend 4-star and 5-star hotels, which I personally feel are relatively good! There is no ranking order

βœ…5🌟: New World Manila Hotel, adjacent to Greenbelt Shopping Center, the staff service is very good, and the breakfast variety is also quite rich, meeting all taste requirements~
βœ…5🌟: I'M Hotel, the facilities are great, with a spa, swimming pool, and rooftop bar, and you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Manila in the room, and the rooftop view is also great!
βœ…5🌟: Diamond Hotel Philippines, very close to Robinson Mall, the accommodation experience is still great, the room is large and spacious
βœ…5🌟: City Garden Grand Hotel, the decoration is relatively new, close to the airport and shopping malls, and there is a children's pool. The staff is also superb

βœ…4🌟: Savoy Hotel Manila, close to the airport, the room is very clean and spacious, which is relatively good among four-star hotels
βœ…4🌟: The Heritage Hotel Manila, close to the airport, although the hotel is a little old, it is still very well maintained, the buffet is also great, and the staff service is very good
βœ…4🌟: Manila Prince Hotel, the hotel location is very good, you can walk to the historical center, shopping malls and Ocean Park, and there are many restaurants near the hotel
βœ…4🌟: City Garden Hotel Makati, the hotel location is good, the gym facilities are very complete, whether it is breakfast, room or rooftop swimming pool, it gave me a good experience!

Well, today's Manila hotel planting grass here! Remember to choose a hotel of your choice and start your dream trip to Manila! Don’t forget to bring your camera to record every beautiful moment!

Pages: [1]
View full version: New World Manila Hotel, I'M Hotel, Diamond Hotel Philippines. Accommodation Reviews